Gruesome KO!

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Gruesome KO!
juanez13
9/26/08 9:29:07PM
I dont know if any of you are familiar with Felony fights...For those who arent its basically a bunch of morons that get ex-cons and low lifes and have them fight, very distasteful, has a bum-fights essence to it (people taking advantage of others)...

I remember watching this KO a long time ago, but just came across it again, and i thought i'd share it with the playground, its pretty gruesome so watch at your own risk. The guy getting KO'd makes some sound i've never heard before, although now that i think of it riddler vs the JJ guy on TUF 7 made some similar noises

LINK

On a side note, I hate the guy that sets the fights up, and acts as the commentator, if you watch any other felony fights, all he says is "lets do it homey: "hit him homey", its like a bad version of Nick Diaz, I wish somebody would just beat that guy, although i'm sure he'll get what's coming to him.
Ben_Hutch
9/26/08 9:33:10PM
Ohhh Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MALICE
9/26/08 9:35:09PM
I saw this 2 or 3 years ago, and I have tried to find it since then but couldn't. Crazy fight. I knew this was the fight, by your description, before I even clicked the link
juanez13
9/26/08 9:37:20PM

Posted by xxMALICExx

I saw this 2 or 3 years ago, and I have tried to find it since then but couldn't. Crazy fight. I knew this was the fight, by your description, before I even clicked the link

Yea it was a long time since i had watched it, found randomly by searching Boxing KO highlights, and it just happened to be in the related videos section.

EDIT: although you gotta love how the white guy is talking a bunch on shit on how tough he is before the fight starts, while the mexican guy just says he is there to put on a good fight
MALICE
9/26/08 9:43:18PM
It's so damn funny because it looks like just misses with a punch and falls down.

The second video down, in the list on the right labeled DAAAAAAAMMNN, is even more brutal

And the 1st video. What a cheap shot.
RampageOwnedYou
9/27/08 1:03:38AM
cool find, but not cool of the guy to do what he did to the guy AFTER he was knocked out cold. I think people who do crap like that to people AFTER they are knocked out cold, should get a beat down. Dont like fighters who hit someone blind, or when unable to defend.
Aaronno9
9/27/08 5:49:02AM

Posted by RampageOwnedYou

cool find, but not cool of the guy to do what he did to the guy AFTER he was knocked out cold. I think people who do crap like that to people AFTER they are knocked out cold, should get a beat down. Dont like fighters who hit someone blind, or when unable to defend.

Same. That was pretty horrible.
casey64
9/27/08 9:05:04AM
Holy crap that is brutal.
Jackelope
9/27/08 11:13:12AM
I HATE when dudes keep pressing the fight after dudes are already out cold. That is some weak ass shit.

Outside of that it's a pretty brutal KO. Go figure the dude got dropped like that, though.. did you see how high he was holding his chin?
D0wnUnd6e6r
9/27/08 11:45:56AM
holy f*cking shit... the guy's already out cold. no need for extra poundage wtf is that.
Ben_Hutch
9/27/08 12:44:49PM
As sickening as it is to watch, the Mexican has some vicious ground n pound, I mean f*ck me he hits hard!
casey64
9/27/08 12:46:30PM
He kept hitting him, nearly killing him, he made an odd noise too.
dannyfrank
9/27/08 2:21:49PM

Posted by casey64

He kept hitting him, nearly killing him, he made an odd noise too.

he kinda sounded like that one dude that matt riddle KOed on TUF 7
juanez13
9/27/08 2:27:28PM

Posted by D0wnUnd6e6r

holy f*cking shit... the guy's already out cold. no need for extra poundage wtf is that.

True, the guy was out cold as soon as he hit the floor, but the mexican guy kept him with some heavy shots, after he finished with the shots i thought they would stop it, but the retards let it go on, and the mexican took the chance to do a couple jumping knees on the guys head. That was the worst part for me, the first jumping knee looked like it landed square on.
tdietel01
9/28/08 8:40:38PM
I absolutely hate when people keep laying on the beating like that! To me there arent many more disgusting things than that. the guy thought he would be a bad ass on a little low class fight on youtube. I would love to see worse happen to that dumbass! that would be Grrrreat
jiujitsufreak74
9/28/08 10:15:38PM
what was with the epic knee drop?

i was also bothered by the fact that they just let him wail on the guy after he was out. but what do you expect from trash like that?
telnights
9/29/08 2:23:17PM
Its better when they KO themselves LINK
juanez13
9/29/08 3:17:24PM

Posted by telnights

Its better when they KO themselves LINK

Epic.
Boo_Radley21
9/29/08 3:54:12PM
Raped