griffin v rampage

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » griffin v rampage
rowdy1
7/2/08 8:20:23PM
anybody else think griffin has the potential to dominate rampage cause i reckon he can and will
bobbydoomocculta
7/2/08 8:34:49PM
No.
rowdy1
7/2/08 8:39:45PM
i reckon he can f**k hime good and proper...well he has the potentaial to anywayz
bobbydoomocculta
7/2/08 8:42:08PM
No, that's not going to happen...
Pookie
7/2/08 8:54:29PM
lol,

i dont see where he has a niche(used correctly?) against rampage in any facet of the fight.
bobbydoomocculta
7/2/08 8:56:18PM

Posted by Pookie

lol,

i dont see where he has a niche(used correctly?) against rampage in any facet of the fight.

Thank you sir...
rowdy1
7/2/08 8:58:29PM
griffin has nothing over no one hes just got balls which has proved enough on a number of occasions
bobbydoomocculta
7/2/08 9:00:30PM

Posted by rowdy1

griffin has nothing over no one hes just got balls which has proved enough on a number of occasions

I've never seen them personally... but my sources tell me that rampage also has balls...
rowdy1
7/2/08 9:06:34PM
bob theres a dude on that 360 mafia thread thats callin g you a drag queen and he says he's my dad
bobbydoomocculta
7/2/08 9:09:14PM
Kracker's awesome...
rowdy1
7/2/08 9:11:33PM
krackers a homo he aint funny seriously im your dad that shit died in year 7
throwmeahotone
7/2/08 10:45:35PM
ummmmmm....no.
Pookie
7/2/08 10:53:25PM

Posted by bobbydoomocculta

Posted by rowdy1

I've never seen them personally... but my sources tell me that rampage also has balls...

Apparently they are large as well, like giant flesh colored bean bags.
Figsak
7/2/08 11:31:26PM
IS this like the 18th thread on this same subject?

Rampage is stronger, has a better chin, has much better hands (both boxing and power), is a slightly better wrestler, and has fought against guys with MUCH better BJJ than forrest has so I assume he'll have the advantage in that area.

Forrest will probably have better cardio.

Bottom line is its just like a fight between a fat kid and a package of hotdogs. All the hotdogs have to do is hold out for a few mins and the fat kid will get tired and go after the ding-dongs.
chrismithers
7/2/08 11:38:56PM

Posted by Figsak

IS this like the 18th thread on this same subject?

Rampage is stronger, has a better chin, has much better hands (both boxing and power), is a slightly better wrestler, and has fought against guys with MUCH better BJJ than forrest has so I assume he'll have the advantage in that area.

Forrest will probably have better cardio.

Bottom line is its just like a fight between a fat kid and a package of hotdogs. All the hotdogs have to do is hold out for a few mins and the fat kid will get tired and go after the ding-dongs.

thats funny about the fat kid. but people underestimate forrest way way too much. he beat shogun no one thought he could do that. he might beat rampage and not a lot of people think he can do it either.
rowdy1
7/2/08 11:48:04PM
people read into it too much theres only so much the facts can tell you i think forest will prove alot of people wrong
MMAFREAK89
7/4/08 9:41:48PM
Listen forrest beat stephon bonar, stephon beat kieth jardine. kieth beat chuck liddel.chuck beat wandreala i think hows you spell it.wandreala beat rampage it all adds up forrest has this and plus shogun beat rampage right before rampage came to ufc...
mkiv9secsupra
7/4/08 10:37:26PM

Posted by MMAFREAK89

Listen forrest beat stephon bonar, stephon beat kieth jardine. kieth beat chuck liddel.chuck beat wandreala i think hows you spell it.wandreala beat rampage it all adds up forrest has this and plus shogun beat rampage right before rampage came to ufc...

please leave now.....
mk1630
7/4/08 11:31:05PM

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

Posted by MMAFREAK89

please leave now.....

Haha you scared him away.
Jackelope
7/5/08 1:59:02AM

Posted by MMAFREAK89

ROFL.. are you being serious?
RNC
7/5/08 2:10:00AM
Rampage TKO in the early 3rd.
Figsak
7/5/08 6:34:35AM

Posted by MMAFREAK89

Ya?

Well Shogun breathes air, air killed my goldfish, my goldfish was named pickles, pickles are a vegtable, vegetables are good for you, you like forrest, so in conclusion the Mets suck.
Aaronno9
7/5/08 12:44:35PM
I didnt think rampage was in the best shape at the weigh ins today, and Forrest looked considerable bigger. I really dont know how to call this fight. At first it didnt even cross my mind that anything else would happen other than jackson to knock Forrest out, but now im kinda thinking that Forrest will utilize his reach to keep jackson away, and he might actually control the clinch. If it goes to the ground, theirs no doubt in my mind Forrest has way better jits, i cant see him subbing rampage though. Seems the more i think about this fight the more little advantages i see going to Griffin. I think Jacksons striking will be to powerful for Griffin if it turns into a slugfest though, and that will be the deciding factor in this fight. So im gona stick with a rampage second round k.o. Im rooting for Forrest though, wouldn't be surprised if he pulls the upset.
rifrat
7/6/08 4:45:16AM

the UFC 86 event fights are up over at http://www.mmabloodbath.com

For those who missed it -> Rampage Jackson vs Forest Griffin - the full fight is up:
http://mmabloodbath.blogspot.com/2008/07/quinton-jackson-vs-forrest-griffin-ufc.html

Joe Stevenson vs Gleison Tibau: UFC 86 - Full Fight Video:
http://mmabloodbath.blogspot.com/2008/07/joe-stevenson-vs-gleison-tibau-ufc-86.html

Chris Lytle vs Josh Koscheck: UFC 86 - Full Fight Video:
http://mmabloodbath.blogspot.com/2008/07/chris-lytle-vs-josh-koscheck-ufc-86.html

Tyson Griffin vs Marcus Aurelio: UFC 86 - Full Fight Video:
http://mmabloodbath.blogspot.com/2008/07/tyson-griffin-vs-marcus-aurelio-ufc-86.html

Ricardo Almeida vs Patrick Cote: UFC 86 - Full Fight Video:
http://mmabloodbath.blogspot.com/2008/07/ricardo-almeida-vs-patrick-cote-ufc-86.html

ENJOY!
MMAFREAK89
7/24/08 8:09:08AM
I belieive i was right, And no i will not leave for a bunch of panzies.