With Greg Jennings out........

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » With Greg Jennings out........
SpiderSilva
9/13/12 2:58:18PM
Jamichael Finley should get targeted more!!!!! Come on Rogers get me some FF points!!!!!!!
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
kopower
9/13/12 3:02:00PM
Hopefully him and Jordy Nelson get more looks. Lost in 3/4 leagues last week. Two because I had AP on the bench.
cowcatcher
9/13/12 3:08:33PM
I think we're going to see a heavy dose of Cobb as well as the other two mentioned. All I care about is a win though, fuck da Bears.
SpiderSilva
9/13/12 3:09:43PM
my buddy had him benched too. then lost on monday night. he was up 20 points and ray rice won the game.
Twenty20Dollars
9/13/12 3:15:23PM
I was leading by .60 in week 1 on the first monday night game and then Ed Reed got the pick 6 and helped me to win.

I ended up with three Bears starters, but didn't mean too. Forte was best available and then Marshall and then Romo was snatched from me and Culter was the best left really.

So, while I want the Pack to win, I am hoping for a shootout.
Poor_Franklin
9/13/12 3:18:56PM
i need Finley to have a huge game for me too!
Theoutlaw08
9/13/12 3:19:43PM

Posted by cowcatcher

I think we're going to see a heavy dose of Cobb as well as the other two mentioned. All I care about is a win though, fuck da Bears.

I agree. As a Packer fan I will admit I am a bit nervous for tonight's game. I have all the confidence in the world that the Pack will come out tonight with more aggression on the Offensive side of the ball. Cobb will be big again. I really like how they are lining him up all over the field. Bringing him out of the backfield causes a slower LB or Safety to pick him up. I expect a big game tonight out of Rodgers and Cobb tonight.

GO PACK GO!!!!!!
Twenty20Dollars
9/13/12 3:24:00PM
Also got to say, I'm not a fan of the Thursday night games starting so early in the season. These teams are getting like 3 days to prepare after just playing Sunday.
kopower
9/13/12 3:27:57PM
There is no way the Pack are losing 2 in a row at home.

I do like Cobb. Reminds me a lot of Percy Harvin. He's gonna be real good in the coming years.
SpiderSilva
9/13/12 3:33:17PM
seems like they always have a new WR ready and awesome as their old ones get ready to leave. Jennings will be gone soon and in with a young buck.
frizzzlecake
9/13/12 3:45:25PM
Wait your happy that he's going to be targeted more? This guy dropped how many passes last week? I hope Cobb and Jordy get more balls thrown their way, heck even Crabtree(think that's his name dude with the tats) should get more balls.
Bubbles
9/13/12 3:45:51PM
James Jones yo!
cowcatcher
9/13/12 4:16:52PM

Posted by Bubbles

James Jones yo!

He's another one that drops way too many passes. I wish they had dumped him on Cleveland when they wanted him a couple months ago. He had a strong game last week though.
Theoutlaw08
9/13/12 4:37:47PM

Posted by kopower

There is no way the Pack are losing 2 in a row at home.

I do like Cobb. Reminds me a lot of Percy Harvin. He's gonna be real good in the coming years.

Yeah, I dont think they will drop two at home.
Cobb is like Harvin, I wouldnt mind seeing the Pack handing off to Cobb a few times like the Viks do with Harvin. Local Journal Sentinel Paper sounds like Jennings may be on the trade block. Hate to see him leave but, if we could drop him for a good DB, that would help. Out wide outs are solid with or without Jennings.
Poor_Franklin
9/13/12 5:21:25PM
counting last year, Packers have already lost 2 in a row at home.
Adrenaline
9/13/12 5:26:09PM

Posted by Poor_Franklin

The Packers have NEVER lost a game, they have only run out of time

cowcatcher
9/13/12 5:48:22PM

Posted by Adrenaline

Posted by Poor_Franklin

kopower
9/13/12 6:08:36PM

Posted by cowcatcher

Posted by Adrenaline

Posted by Poor_Franklin

Think I threw up a bit in my mouth
george112
9/13/12 6:16:32PM
Haha ^^

Don't mind the Thursday night's. Something good to watch when I get home from work
frizzzlecake
9/13/12 6:49:31PM
I think the Packers are in Serious trouble tonight. Packers are not my number one team, but being from Wisconsin they get the most coverage so I get to have the unbiased view in the room. Anyways things that worried me a lot cannot be fixed in four days and the Bears are on a huge moment swing. With their defense and Forte to control the clock and still end up scoring because Brandon Marshall will find holes.

That being said Cutler could always lay an egg and it's the Packers at home.

Should be a very fun game!
cowcatcher
9/13/12 7:00:32PM

Posted by kopower

Posted by cowcatcher

Posted by Adrenaline

Posted by Poor_Franklin

Think I threw up a bit in my mouth

Oh man, did you eat a bad Jucy Lucy, or just watch "highlights" from the Vikings 2011 season?
kopower
9/13/12 7:05:59PM

Oh man, did you eat a bad Jucy Lucy, or just watch "highlights" from the Vikings 2011 season?

SpiderSilva
9/13/12 7:26:00PM
I think Bears fans are forgetting they played the colts last week........
Twenty20Dollars
9/13/12 10:09:09PM
Currently searching for a new QB other than Culter and there isn't crap.

I've also got Locker.

Let's see, there's Freeman, Ponder, Weeden, Wilson, Kolb.
Twenty20Dollars
9/13/12 11:42:59PM
bunghole slinger Cutler
airkerma
9/14/12 10:16:57AM
Well it's not like Rodgers did great as a FF QB last night, so don't get down on yourself. I had cutler the last two years I think...we had to part ways. Rodgers and Finley did basically nothing fantasy wise