Greg Jackson's Camp = Unstoppable

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Greg Jackson's Camp = Unstoppable
jiujitsufreak74
11/6/08 2:49:15PM
whether or not the nipple tweak is giving Jackson's fighters an unfair advantage, one cannot help but point out how dominant Jackson's Submission Fighting has been over the past few months.

GSP, Rashad, Jardine, Marquardt , Villasenor, and now Cowboy and Leonard Garcia have won their last fights. it is impossible not to notice what this camp is achieving and maybe they will rise to the status that Miletich's Martial Arts once held when all of it's fighters were cleaning house.

Edited the list
juanez13
11/6/08 2:50:45PM
Diego isnt in Jacksons camp anymore

Ever since GSP joined Jacksons he left.
jiujitsufreak74
11/6/08 2:51:45PM

Posted by juanez13

Diego isnt in Jacksons camp anymore

Ever since GSP joined Jacksons he left.

well they still listed him as part of Jackson's so i just threw him in. even still, quite an impressive list
higdon10
11/6/08 2:54:48PM
The most dominate camp in MMA.
Twenty20Dollars
11/6/08 3:00:46PM
Dont forget Donald "Cowboy" he's in Greg Jackson's camp and beat Razor Rob last night!

Wonder if donald pinched his nipples
cmb19932
11/6/08 3:04:59PM
forrest will put an end to all this
Kracker_Jap
11/6/08 3:06:42PM

Posted by cmb19932

forrest will put an end to all this

GOD I hope so, but never the less props to Jacksons fighting camp
bullettdodger
11/6/08 3:17:36PM
Damn it, i might have to change my pick of Forrest to Rashad, he will be rocking the nipple tweak, its almost guaranteed... I wonder if the stigma will be broken.
emfleek
11/6/08 3:46:00PM

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

Miletich's Martial Arts once held when all of it's fighters were cleaning house.

Isn't that, for the most part, what they're doing now?

UFCmma666
11/6/08 4:11:12PM

Posted by cmb19932

forrest will put an end to all this [/QUOTE

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FORREST]
Wolfenstein
11/6/08 4:55:14PM
Definetely this team looks unstoppable as of late. I would say Black House is right up there (or whatever they're calling it nowadays). Lyoto Machida, the Nog bros, Anderson Silva, and Junior Dos Santos have all had a run of success.
MMAcca
11/6/08 5:12:47PM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

Dont forget Donald "Cowboy" he's in Greg Jackson's camp and beat Razor Rob last night!

I read that he did, but i can't find a clip of it anywhere
Faze
11/6/08 6:36:24PM
Yeah it doesn't have anything to do with those fighters were just plain better that night. Or in most of those cases better every night.
Twenty20Dollars
11/6/08 6:54:26PM

Posted by MMAcca

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

I read that he did, but i can't find a clip of it anywhere

Yeah me neither, I thought the fight was going to be televised but I guess i was wrong.
copcopps
11/6/08 7:03:08PM
and Jardine beat Forest

Now ya know why I'm picking Sugar despite having the most overused name for a black guy
higdon10
11/6/08 7:16:34PM
I like Evans over Griffin. WAR JACKSON!!!!

breakdown5
11/6/08 7:26:09PM
Even if Rashad beats Forrest, the end will come when BJ beats GSP.

WAR PENN

The Jackson Camp is really good though, with tons of great fighters. Must be something in the water out there.
dannyfrank
11/6/08 8:21:45PM

Posted by Faze

Yeah it doesn't have anything to do with those fighters were just plain better that night. Or in most of those cases better every night.

nonsense! i believe it was Nietzsche who said:

"A good fighter possesses not only his own nipples but also the nipples of his friends."

or, something like that