Ken Shamrock 6% (1)
Royce Gracie 19% (3)
Dan Severn 0% (0)
Frank Shamrock 0% (0)
Ryan Shamrock 13% (2)
Dan Henderson 63% (10)
TKDMichael
7/5/12 8:44:21PM
I'm new to these forums and I feel pretty good about these forums. I like the Fantasy League and the ability to talk to other fans.
Chael_Sonnen
7/5/12 8:47:01PM
Chael_Sonnen (slayer of Andy) welcomes you with open arms
george112
7/5/12 8:47:53PM
Sup
pmoney
7/5/12 8:53:00PM
Good to have you Michael! This site trumps all other fantasy sites, and all other MMA forums.

Good luck this weekend, and checkout the league 2 tab at the top of the page, that's where all non-UFC picks are made
TKDMichael
7/5/12 9:12:58PM
Thank you everybody for the warm welcome I was drawn to this site by UFC Unleashed and the UFC on SPIKE. Also, I am interested in MMA as I am a 3rd Degree Black Belt in TKD and aspire to fight in the UFC. Dan Henderson and Frankie Edgar are my favorite current fighters.
kopower
7/5/12 9:23:50PM
TKDMichael
7/5/12 9:31:07PM
Excuse me kopower but please take your crap somewhere else. I was merely explaining a few things about myself. Here...I'll write it coherently so a person with 3 year old vocabulary can understand:I LOVE MMA
FastKnockout
7/5/12 9:35:26PM

Posted by TKDMichael

Excuse me kopower but please take your crap somewhere else. I was merely explaining a few things about myself.
Here...I'll write it coherently so a person with 3 year old vocabulary can understand:I LOVE MMA

First of all, welcome to the forums! Second, calm down. I don't think KO meant anything by it. A lot of the members on the forums use that icon as a symbol of our bond in the community and he was welcoming you.
Chael_Sonnen
7/5/12 9:40:51PM

Posted by TKDMichael

Excuse me kopower but please take your crap somewhere else. I was merely explaining a few things about myself.
Here...I'll write it coherently so a person with 3 year old vocabulary can understand:I LOVE MMA

Gently take Frank's braces out of your butt....KO didn't mean anything by it

Back to you Mauro!!!!
TKDMichael
7/5/12 9:42:13PM
Sorry guess I overreacted but I was offended. Wow...I feel like Michael Bisping now *facepalms self*
pmoney
7/5/12 9:49:19PM
Generally speaking TDKM, everyone here will shoot you straight. I know if I disagree with another poster on one thread, we can still agree on another thread without anyone taking things too personally or holding a grudge. Few to no posters here make passive aggressive posts, conflicts of opinion are usually stated and discussed directly.

Although! We do have one uniformly recognized sign of sarcasm here on the PG...

Sarcasm banana!
Bubbles
7/5/12 9:50:57PM
it will take a bit of time to get used to some of the mannerisms of the playground, so dont take things too seriously

welcome to the playground
Bubbles
7/5/12 9:52:03PM

Posted by pmoney

Generally speaking TDKM, everyone here will shoot you straight. I know if I disagree with another poster on one thread, we can still agree on another thread without anyone taking things too personally or holding a grudge. Few to no posters here make passive aggressive posts, conflicts of opinion are usually stated and discussed directly.

Although! We do have one uniformly recognized sign of sarcasm here on the PG...

Sarcasm banana!

the Maynard self KO emoticon is also acceptable
TKDMichael
7/5/12 9:59:45PM
I'm sorry I took the post literally. I apologize to KO Power and anybody else I may have just offended. I hope I can be forgiven for my actions.
kopower
7/5/12 10:06:15PM
Yeah man, didn't mean anything by it. Just a friendly person. Group hug was meant as a welcome.
pmoney
7/5/12 10:07:07PM

Posted by TKDMichael

I'm sorry I took the post literally. I apologize to KO Power and anybody else I may have just offended. I hope I can be forgiven for my actions.

Don't worry about it! While I can't speak for kopower, I can understand where the misinterpretation would come from. Most MMA forums are filled with savages lol.
Shawn91111
7/5/12 10:10:31PM
where in Florida?
prophecy033
7/5/12 10:50:02PM

Posted by TKDMichael

No worries bro, we have a weird way of communicating with eachother through emoticons.We've all been on this sight so long that we just assume everyone on here knows what we mean when we use them. Like P$ said, we may argue on one thread but were all in the surprise van (chat room for the fights) laughing our ass off at eachother and having a good time. I truly hope you give us a fair shot because we will all givee you one
TKDMichael
7/6/12 6:55:20AM
Alright I will. Like I said I'm sorry and I'll redeem myself hopefully. Polk(as to where I am in FL)County
kopower
7/6/12 8:42:40AM

Posted by TKDMichael

Alright I will. Like I said I'm sorry and I'll redeem myself hopefully.
Polk(as to where I am in FL)County

It's all good man. Everybody is real cool on this site. Good luck with the picks and wagers.
TKDMichael
7/6/12 9:23:02AM
Thanks everyone. BTW It wasn't the emoticon it was his signature I didnt see the group hug thing and I thought his signature was his post.*facepalm required*
prophecy033
7/7/12 2:19:21AM

Posted by TKDMichael

Thanks everyone.
BTW It wasn't the emoticon it was his signature I didnt see the group hug thing and I thought his signature was his post.*facepalm required*

Oh, i see now. Yeah, Kopower has it worded very cleverly doesn't he
TKDMichael
7/7/12 4:36:07AM

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by TKDMichael Thanks everyone. BTW It wasn't the emoticon it was his signature I didnt see the group hug thing and I thought his signature was his post.*facepalm required*
Oh, i see now. Yeah, Kopower has it worded very cleverly doesn't he

Indeed. But it's all good now.As Larry the cable guy said "Happier than a toddler in a room full of bouncy balls. That's pretty happy right there."