Greetings from Bulgaria!

MMAPlayground.com » Community » Introduce yourself » Greetings from Bulgaria!
Coloss
4/12/08 5:34:36PM
Greetings from Bulgaria! Nice to meet you all! I'm MT and BJJ practitioner who is hoping that will find any useful information over here and meet cool people as well
juanez13
4/12/08 5:50:57PM
welcome
bullettdodger
4/12/08 6:50:48PM
Welcome aboard
IriShame
4/12/08 7:08:58PM
Never made it to Bulgaria. Are you guys on the Euro? Just out of curiousty.
scoozna
4/12/08 11:08:07PM
Bulgaria, wow, I think that's a first. Welcome!
jiujitsufreak74
4/13/08 12:03:14AM

Posted by IriShame

Never made it to Bulgaria. Are you guys on the Euro? Just out of curiousty.

well when i went to Greece over the Summer i also stopped in Bulgaria. they use the Lev as currency despite the fact that they are in the EU. the Lev is approximately worth 1/2 of the Euro if i remember correctly as 100 euros got me a little less then 200 leva.
Coloss
4/13/08 6:21:52AM
That's right the country is in Europe, we are a member of the European community for a little bit more than an year and we along with the romanians are the newest members of the community. In fact we are one of the first countries on the territory of Europe and we are one from the few who hasn't changed the name of the country since our creation and we exist approximately for 12 centuries. We are pretty nice tourist destination, so if there is a chance don't hesitate to visit our country, there are splendid summer and winter resorts where for luxury you pay quite reasonable prices ;-)
loller90278
4/14/08 3:48:56AM

Posted by Coloss

That's right the country is in Europe, we are a member of the European community for a little bit more than an year and we along with the romanians are the newest members of the community. In fact we are one of the first countries on the territory of Europe and we are one from the few who hasn't changed the name of the country since our creation and we exist approximately for 12 centuries. We are pretty nice tourist destination, so if there is a chance don't hesitate to visit our country, there are splendid summer and winter resorts where for luxury you pay quite reasonable prices ;-)

you're not a travel agent by chance are you ?
Coloss
4/14/08 8:38:44AM
No I'm not, but my specialty in the university is "Economics of the tourism" and I'm aware of these things :)