Green Man...Are You Familiar With Him?

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Green Man...Are You Familiar With Him?
Next Page »
POLL: Do you know who Green Man is?
Yes 22% (11)
No, but he looks gay 61% (31)
No, but he is the coolest guy in the universe 18% (9)
jiujitsufreak74
7/27/08 8:20:41PM
A lot of people have been asking about my avatar lately. it has gotten to the point where i have to see how many members on here are familiar with Green Man. so just answer the poll and discuss what you do/don't know about Green Man and a good time will be had by all
Taylor8766
7/27/08 8:38:04PM
ya i gave u a prop for it lol
Mayhem13
7/27/08 8:41:13PM
Here is what I know:

1- he is green
2- he is in your avatar

Here is what I dont know:

1- everything else not mentioned above.
iwannabesedated
7/27/08 8:42:20PM
I voted for the he looks kinda gay.

Id probably punch him.

Techno Viking>Green Man.
jiujitsufreak74
7/27/08 8:46:00PM

Posted by 40ouncetofreedom

Id probably punch him.

Techno Viking>Green Man.

i'm going to have to respectfully disagree. Green Man is a bad ass. he is the result of a bad acid trip and is the best unwanted school mascot Philadelphia has ever seen.

WAR GREEN MAN!!!!!! MAY YOU GRACE US WITH YOUR PRESENCE IN SEASON 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
iwannabesedated
7/27/08 8:49:53PM

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

Id probably punch him.

Techno Viking>Green Man.

i'm going to have to respectfully disagree. Green Man is a bad ass. he is the result of a bad acid trip and is the best unwanted school mascot Philadelphia has ever seen.

WAR GREEN MAN!!!!!! MAY YOU GRACE US WITH YOUR PRESENCE IN SEASON 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It looks like he's dancing in a trailer park or infront of someones RV.
Jackelope
7/27/08 8:53:24PM
Judging by the avatar he's either the coolest person I've ever seen or he's the biggest douche that's ever needed his ass kicked.

I shall await the stories before I make judgement...
jiujitsufreak74
7/27/08 8:54:14PM

he is dancing in front of a RV in the parking lot of a Philadelphia high school. he is from the show It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. Green Man is the character Charlie in a green full body spandex suit, and he appeared when Charlie and Frank (Danny DeVito) tailgated the tryouts for the Philadelphia Eagles (after the movie Invincible came out, the Eagles decided to hold a tryout to shut everyone up). Frank slipped acid into Charlie's beer and Charlie put on his Green Man outfit and began to do a dance...an acid dance in front of the RV next to where he was set up. back in his high school days, Charlie would be the school's unwanted mascot after he got wasted and would do ridiculous antics. he is a fictional character.
Jackelope
7/27/08 9:00:32PM

he is dancing in front of a RV in the parking lot of a Philadelphia high school. he is from the show It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. Green Man is the character Charlie in a green full body spandex suit, and he appeared when Charlie and Frank (Danny DeVito) tailgated the tryouts for the Philadelphia Eagles (after the movie Invincible came out, the Eagles decided to hold a tryout to shut everyone up). Frank slipped acid into Charlie's beer and Charlie put on his Green Man outfit and began to do a dance...an acid dance in front of the RV next to where he was set up. back in his high school days, Charlie would be the school's unwanted mascot after he got wasted and would do ridiculous antics. he is a fictional character.

Then it's settled- he's the biggest douche that's ever needed his ass kicked

Not being from the east coast I can't relate
jiujitsufreak74
7/27/08 9:03:49PM

Posted by Jackelope

if you watched the episode you would have a different opinion. you can download the episode from Xbox Live. it is Season 3, Episode 2: The Gang Gets Invincible. one of the funniest things i have ever seen.
Jackelope
7/27/08 9:05:20PM

Posted by Jackelope

if you watched the episode you would have a different opinion. you can download the episode from Xbox Live. it is Season 3, Episode 2: The Gang Gets Invincible. one of the funniest things i have ever seen.

How about on the web? I know this is blasphemy.. but I don't own an Xbox
iwannabesedated
7/27/08 9:08:32PM

Posted by Jackelope

Posted by Jackelope

How about on the web? I know this is blasphemy.. but I don't own an Xbox

My xbox died this weekend....Lets not talk about it

DIM PROD got me.
Shawn91111
7/27/08 9:13:25PM
Green man is the retarded offspring of the Jolly Green Giant.....ho'ho'ho
jiujitsufreak74
7/27/08 9:14:36PM
i can't find a full clip on the web, the whole writer's strike thing made it very difficult to find certain shows anymore. maybe look for a download, but i don't trust those downloads. the new season starts in September and it is on FX.
bullettdodger
7/27/08 9:20:02PM
I love Its always sunny, i can't wait for the new season to start in september. WAR CHARLIE, i love the fightclub/steroids episode... For anyone who hasn't seen it i strongly recommend checking it out. 40OZ my 360 died like 2 weeks ago, still waiting to get it back, they're fixing it for free...
Bowen50
7/27/08 9:22:03PM
well myself and Phil Baroni both agree that GREENMAN IS THE BEST EVA!! HES THE MAN HES THE MAN!!!!! HES THE BEST EVA!!!!

in all seriousness It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia is probably the funniest show on tv.
iwannabesedated
7/27/08 9:27:29PM

Posted by bullettdodger

I love Its always sunny, i can't wait for the new season to start in september. WAR CHARLIE, i love the fightclub/steroids episode... For anyone who hasn't seen it i strongly recommend checking it out. 40OZ my 360 died like 2 weeks ago, still waiting to get it back, they're fixing it for free...

Yeah well out of all my buddies mine was the last one to die..they all have had to send theirs in and got it fixed for free...I called and got this stupid airhead girl on the phone that couldnt get my Address right she couldnt figure out that the Road i live on is also the name of the town where i live.Like Union rd in union PA or whatever....So im getting pretty pissed at her and then she tells me that since my warranty was up it would cost me $99 i was like WTF!!! so i hung up and my buddy called me and said his was out of warranty and he spoke to some indian dude and they fixed it for free...so i called back and got some indian guy and its getting fixed for free...Their mailing me a box and shit so i guess ill be bored for a month.
bullettdodger
7/27/08 9:57:14PM

Posted by bullettdodger

Yeah well out of all my buddies mine was the last one to die..they all have had to send theirs in and got it fixed for free...I called and got this stupid airhead girl on the phone that couldnt get my Address right she couldnt figure out that the Road i live on is also the name of the town where i live.Like Union rd in union PA or whatever....So im getting pretty pissed at her and then she tells me that since my warranty was up it would cost me $99 i was like WTF!!! so i hung up and my buddy called me and said his was out of warranty and he spoke to some indian dude and they fixed it for free...so i called back and got some indian guy and its getting fixed for free...Their mailing me a box and shit so i guess ill be bored for a month.

Yeah same deal, what kind of scam are they trying to work because i was also the last one out of my buddies to have theirs go to the red ring pastures, but the guy as the guy was telling me that i was out of warrenty, he immediately told me that they were gonna send me a box and fix it for free. So i didn't have to go through any yelling or calling back. Though it really has got me thinking where that 99 dollars go... anyway im going to add you when i get mine back 40, my tag is TheBigBossSauce
Jackelope
7/27/08 9:58:46PM
This is why I'm glad I don't have an Xbox 360. Everybody I know that has one has had it crap out on them. EVERY SINGLE PERSON that owns one.
jiujitsufreak74
7/27/08 10:12:40PM

Posted by Jackelope

This is why I'm glad I don't have an Xbox 360. Everybody I know that has one has had it crap out on them. EVERY SINGLE PERSON that owns one.

mine hasn't.

it only breaks down if you had the original model. the ones after the first batch are fine.
bullettdodger
7/27/08 10:15:34PM

Posted by Jackelope

mine hasn't.

it only breaks down if you had the original model. the ones after the first batch are fine.

I waited a little longer than a year before picking mine up. So wouldn't mine be in a subsequent batch? I personally thought what you said was the case till mine broke down. But who knows the box i picked could have been one from the launch for all i know.
jiujitsufreak74
7/27/08 10:18:43PM

Posted by bullettdodger

Posted by Jackelope

mine hasn't.

I waited a little longer than a year before picking mine up. So wouldn't mine be in a subsequent batch? I personally thought what you said was the case till mine broke down. But who knows the box i picked could have been one from the launch for all i know.

i guess, but all the kids i know have been fine with their's.

anyway, anyone else a fan of Green Man?
SpiderSilva
7/27/08 10:26:19PM
Green man ROCKS !!!!

side note my xbox broke too a while back it took about 21/2 weeks to get it back after I sent it out

sid enote 2 I currently cannot prop the green man must spread
juanez13
7/27/08 10:50:41PM
Well now I know, must admit greenman rocks

too bad you'll be changing that avatar once you loose the avatar bet to one of my teammates....playing dangerous water JJfreak, now that Huerta knows he is up against the MMA army, he'll probably end up throwing the fight.

grappler0000
7/27/08 10:55:30PM

Posted by bullettdodger

Posted by bullettdodger

Yeah same deal, what kind of scam are they trying to work because i was also the last one out of my buddies to have theirs go to the red ring pastures, but the guy as the guy was telling me that i was out of warrenty, he immediately told me that they were gonna send me a box and fix it for free. So i didn't have to go through any yelling or calling back. Though it really has got me thinking where that 99 dollars go... anyway im going to add you when i get mine back 40, my tag is TheBigBossSauce

Yes, the Red Ring of Death is the only reason for an extended warranty...any other issue and they adhere to the original warranty.
jiujitsufreak74
7/27/08 10:59:16PM

Posted by juanez13

Well now I know, must admit greenman rocks

too bad you'll be changing that avatar once you loose the avatar bet to one of my teammates....playing dangerous water JJfreak, now that Huerta knows he is up against the MMA army, he'll probably end up throwing the fight.

only thing is, Roger Huerta and I share the same middle name...Danger. we aren't scared of no MMA Army and when he wins two weeks from now i will blissfully find the avatar to give to ncordless
iwannabesedated
7/27/08 11:08:49PM
Yeah my brothers actually broke twice...I guess after the first time they fix it they give you a 3 month warranty extension..which is cool i guess..IM still debating if i should give it the towel job in the meantime till i get my box in the mail to send it in...I enjoy getting stuff in the mail..but i hate dealing with it..i have a PO Box and some places dont ship to PO boxes..and i do get like UPS to come to my house but its always a hassle..it took me 3 months to get my bank card because they would send it to my physical addy and the bitch at the post office would mark it return to sender and im calling bitching at the bank..when its the post office dicking me over meanwhile i writing those stupid starter checks with like mickey mouse and looney toons on them..yeah..i was like 22 at the time writing daffy duck checks ....kinda embarassing to be buying clothes at the mall and the hot chick is running the register and here i am with writing a check with daffy duck on it.

....so im hopin to god someone is home when the ups man stops by..or this could be a major setback.

a40oz2freedumb is my tag....but i uhhh wont be on for awhile.
DiabloFreak56
7/28/08 12:17:08AM

Posted by bullettdodger

i love that episode as well... my favorite one is the fatty mcgoo one, when charlie screams in the sweat shop jesus so funny

WAR CHARLIE!
Jimbo
7/28/08 1:45:51AM
I watched its always sunny in philedelphia for like the second time ever and its was pretty damn funny, and it was that episode. As soon as i saw that guy i imediately thought about your av.

so yes i am familiar with him
Kracker_Jap
7/28/08 11:27:35AM

Are you saying drugs are OK because a green spandex suit evens it all out???
Pages: [1] 2