Green Bay Packers vs Seattle Seahawks game...

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Green Bay Packers vs Seattle Seahawks game...
Trapt1nw0nder
1/12/08 6:44:35PM
anyone watching this?...its snowing like crazy!!!..here were i live we dont get any snow so i guess it's crazier for me...

tuvok500
1/12/08 6:50:26PM
Here in quebec we have a lot of snow !!

The game is very good, the packers are in fire since their 2 fumbles at the beginning of the game !!

Go Pats !!

Kracker_Jap
1/12/08 7:29:49PM
I don't want to talk about it
owen1
1/12/08 7:39:07PM
Ya the packers looked great after a rocky start.Patriots and Jags up next.
loonytnt
1/12/08 8:30:09PM
its all good cowboys winning the SB
DCRage
1/12/08 9:09:41PM
Brett Favre is sick. That underhanded toss pass was really something. Amazing how the Packers took over once enough snow fell to turn Lambrau back into THE FROZEN TUNDRA! Fun game.
RampageOwnedYou
1/13/08 2:05:49AM
MIKE HOLMGREM (Not sure on spelling) SUCKS!!!!

I lost some big bucks due to him allowing his team to blow a 14-0 lead. How can you be a playoff team and lose by 20 pts when up 14-0. Seattle deserves to be the joke of the NFL, due to this pathetic loss.

Good for Favre, but man, cant believe how bad Seattle really sucks.
I knew all along Hasselback was garbage, as well as Alexander.
Man ...PATHETIC!!

D0wnUnd6e6r
1/13/08 9:40:05AM

Posted by RampageOwnedYou

I knew all along Hasselback was garbage, as well as Alexander.
Man ...PATHETIC!!

Then why dya even bet money on em'... Yes Holmgren does kind of suck, but I don't know who should be called pathetic here.
rabbit915
1/13/08 10:50:38AM
Packers are going to win it all this year. I can just feel it.
pdanke
1/17/08 10:56:00PM
PACKERS!!!

PACKERS GOIN' TO THE SUPER BOWL!

It's fate. Twas written in the stones....
Believe-in-judo81
1/18/08 5:18:26AM
Packers deserved it, it for such a young team they played well this year, and Favre is an excellent QB. Not really a fan but congrats to them.

Seahawks definitely collapsed after that lead, must suck to end the season on that note. Once again, not a fan, but I LOVE watching Patrick Kerney play football. He had a crazy season, and was a blast to watch. Definitely a guy to watch playing at defensive end next year if he can keep it up.
cowcatcher
1/18/08 1:45:14PM

Posted by Believe-in-judo81

Packers deserved it, it for such a young team they played well this year, and Favre is an excellent QB. Not really a fan but congrats to them.

Seahawks definitely collapsed after that lead, must suck to end the season on that note. Once again, not a fan, but I LOVE watching Patrick Kerney play football. He had a crazy season, and was a blast to watch. Definitely a guy to watch playing at defensive end next year if he can keep it up.

kerneys been good for a long time now, and hes finally getting noticed. hes a guy like aaron kampman on the packers, maybe not the best natural athlete, but tough as nails, high motor, and great work ethic. GO PACK GO.