greatest win of all time...

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » greatest win of all time...
NatedawgThaM
12/16/07 8:04:56PM
TODAY!!! WAR MIAMI!!!! 22-16 in OT over Baltimore!!!!

My favorite football team! 1-13, win number one!!! Yeah Boy!!!

That was the greatest game ever! I was standing the whole time and the ending was crazy! I opened my front door and shouted "DOLPHINS WIN!!!" as soon as they scored that last touchdown....

Embrace the greatness, the pats lose next week
tuvok500
12/16/07 8:22:11PM

Posted by NatedawgThaM

We will see about that !!

Go Pats !!
loonytnt
12/16/07 9:01:42PM
lol funny thing is, i think pats may lose next week
warglory
12/16/07 10:13:45PM
loony, I am with ya. I am a Pats fan, but I just have this unsettling feeling that the Dolphins will win, like its destiny or something.
Djbb
12/16/07 10:16:44PM

Posted by NatedawgThaM

If by 'lose' you mean win by 100 touchdowns, then good sir you are right
NatedawgThaM
12/16/07 10:24:52PM
Who had the Pats number last year? Who was on Brady all DAY!!!???

Taylor will be all over Brady like he was over Boiler today. Gado is a promising young RB even though we already got Ronnie. BUt he and Cleo showed promise!!! It's just are secondary and O-line sucks. You would think that is the perfect recipe to lose since Brady would own a sucky secondary and the Pats D woudl be all over Cleo.

But I have a feeling Gado runs all over them because that's the one thing you can do on them. I mean weren't the Eagles 30+ underdogs and they only loss by 3?.

Dolphins have momentum. Jets stayed in the game with that weather today. With bad weather, good run game, and 1st win momentum and the determination to make the 72 Dolphins the only undefeated team and have this shitty dolphins team end it!!! ....

Dolphins by 3

Copenhagen
12/16/07 11:03:47PM
This destroyed my plan.

My plan was for Miami to still be winless when they played the Patriots, and have a chance for the team that has not won a game yet to beat the team who's undefeated.
loonytnt
12/16/07 11:26:31PM

Posted by Copenhagen

This destroyed my plan.

My plan was for Miami to still be winless when they played the Patriots, and have a chance for the team that has not won a game yet to beat the team who's undefeated.

lol i was thinkin the same thing, but i think Miami is going to come out hard, idk i just have a feeling on this one, sure pats are a better team but Miami may do it
candynuts
12/17/07 1:02:48AM

Posted by NatedawgThaM

Who had the Pats number last year? Who was on Brady all DAY!!!???

Dolphins have momentum. Jets stayed in the game with that weather today. With bad weather, good run game, and 1st win momentum and the determination to make the 72 Dolphins the only undefeated team and have this shitty dolphins team end it!!! ....

Dolphins by 3

WHAT???
Dolphins did have Pats number LAST year, but last years Dolphins were better than last year.. and also NO Randy Moss for Pat's last year.

BUT!!! I do believe the Pats have their number THIS year, as they hung 49 points in the game (42 in the 1st half I believe)

And Dolphins have momentum?? They beat a team who previously lost their last 7 games!!
Im sure Patriots have all the momentum going in and they should have all the determination to shut up those 72' Dolphins from them having their "party" or whatever they have.

D0wnUnd6e6r
12/17/07 5:48:07AM
hey they finally won a game!
CantAndleDaRiddum
12/17/07 11:13:26AM

Posted by NatedawgThaM

TODAY!!! WAR MIAMI!!!! 22-16 in OT over Baltimore!!!!

My favorite football team! 1-13, win number one!!! Yeah Boy!!!

That was the greatest game ever! I was standing the whole time and the ending was crazy! I opened my front door and shouted "DOLPHINS WIN!!!" as soon as they scored that last touchdown....

i give u props for saying they will beat the Pats next week
i dont believe u
u prolly dont even believe u
but props given nonetheless
hippysmacker
12/18/07 7:15:35AM
I am happy Miami won. With a bunch of so called " expert" analyst claiming some top college teams could beat them, I was stunned. No college team, no matter how good, could beat a NFL team. Plus, it would have been weird to have a undefeated season and a winless season. They just need to rebuild. It happened to my cowboys too. We went 5-11 fro 3 straight seasons before we made the playoffs. Now we will probably get home field advantage throughout the playoffs. Props to you fro sticking with your team. I am also a Padres and Clippers fan, and neither has ever won a championship, so I know what its like to suffer with your team bro.
emfleek
12/18/07 9:34:22AM
Whoa, whoa, whoa...it's hard to see with all of the crack smoke in this joint.

You people actually think Miami is going to travel TO Foxboro and beat the Patriots on their on turf?

Lay off the pipe.

This game has blowout written all over it.

And I hate the friggin' Pats. I'll root against them no matter who they play. But you guys are nuts if you think Miami's going to win this game.
Ben_Hutch
8/18/08 12:26:37AM
Greatest win Ever = Super Bowl III

New York Jets 16 - 7 Baltimore Colts
mkiv9secsupra
8/18/08 12:45:35AM
I think Miami is going to surprise a lot of people this season. He has constantly improved and i think he will hit double digit touchdowns this season......Oh yeah hes also one of my late round draft picks