Greatest Quote EVA!!!!!!!!!!!

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Greatest Quote EVA!!!!!!!!!!!
« Previous Page
Rush
4/6/07 11:14:39AM

Posted by JimiMak

Rickson Gracie
If we fight for money, I'll stop hitting you when you ask me to. If we fight for pride, I'll stop hitting you when I feel like it.

I like this line.
nate22
4/6/07 1:15:04PM
RAMPAGE (before getting owned by Silva for the first time)

"When I playvideo games, i'ma play with the Pride Belt, when I take a shit, i'ma take a shit in the Pride belt"

No Quinton, you're not.
nate22
4/6/07 1:16:58PM
We served dat ****, motherfu**en stank ass french mothaf**ka. Dat mothaf**ka smelled like plump ass. Thats why i knocked his ass out so quick, cuz i couldn't stand the mothaf**kin smell. Lil sissy ass motha f**ka, go take a shower you bitch ass mothaf**kin frenchmen." -Quinton "Rampage" Jackson
nate22
4/6/07 1:18:47PM
He could have called me gay, he could have called me ugly, he could have said a lot of things and I wouldn’t have minded, but he called me short-and I am short-so I got mad and wanted to make him pay!” -Renzo Gracie
nate22
4/6/07 1:19:12PM
If you see someone who you think you can take, but their ears look like anuses, stay the **** away – GlenDanzig
nate22
4/6/07 1:19:41PM
All black folks look alike anyway, everybody here (Japan) keep calling me Gary Goodridge anyway ...

LOL... guess who
nate22
4/6/07 1:20:05PM
Bas: Quinton, Arona has a black belt in brazilian jui jitsu.

Quinton: Yeah and I am an american black man.
nate22
4/6/07 1:20:42PM
Ill eat his children..." - Tyson speaking of Lennox Lewis

Lewis :

"I dont even have kids."
nate22
4/6/07 1:22:10PM
ah sorry here's the actual Rampage full quote, i've just found a massive document i saved with quotes so im going to rinse it out.

Rampage before GP-

"when I win the pride belt, I am going to do everything with the pride belt"

"when I am playing video games, I will play with the Pride belt"

"when I am taking a sh*t, I am going take it with the pride belt"

"when I am f*cking, Im gonna f*ck with the pride belt"
nate22
4/6/07 1:22:28PM
In a gym you can work on your chest or thigh muscles, but you can't grow your balls. You born with it, or you don't. – Lebanner
nate22
4/6/07 1:23:08PM
)Quadros
-"I'm standing here with a man who respects the respect and class of this sport and any sport in general. Quinton, how does it feel to be fighting in Japan?"

Rampage -

"Aww man, I love Japan, but I think you talkin' bout the wrong ************, cuz I'm here to fight!
nate22
4/6/07 1:24:22PM
You get drunk and have these ******* Emo kids coming over with multiple pierced ears and labrims and their karebears shirts...they want the cock and you gotta hit em with it. plain and simple-Blake Bowman

Anyone remeber Bowman out of interest?
nate22
4/6/07 1:25:44PM
If women knew half as much as they think they know they'd be ******* dangerous
nate22
4/6/07 1:26:55PM
"What do you mean why do i think Shamrock can beat you? Hes a world class fighter and you're some Danish buffoon with emotional issues". - J-Garden
nate22
4/6/07 1:27:43PM
Always believe in yourself...if you don't, the next time you fight, you will be fighting two people...your opponent, and yourself. - Rickson Gracie
nate22
4/6/07 1:28:41PM
Why would I be scared of him? Iv'e been shot, stabbed and molested"- Kevin Randleman comments before UFC 26 on Pedro Rizzo
nate22
4/6/07 1:28:58PM
k-1: What is your strategy for the fight?
JLB: The same.. always the same. Big punch..Big blood..Big everything.
Jerome le Banner
nate22
4/6/07 1:29:22PM
"all his punches are to the back of my head, I am a professional fighter, I like it..." - Mario Sperry
nate22
4/6/07 1:30:06PM

"I just want pussy....why does it have to be so elusive?" -Eddie Bravo
nate22
4/6/07 1:30:57PM
Baroni's like that little nugget in the toilet that just won't flush. He keeps popping back up. - gmr7494
nate22
4/6/07 1:31:41PM
Done, sorry for pwning the thread guys.
pv3Hpv3p
4/6/07 5:25:52PM
"Instead of getting married again... I'm just gonna find a woman I don't like, and give her a house."

Steven Seagal
pv3Hpv3p
4/6/07 5:31:24PM
General "Stormin" Norman Schwartzkopf's comment on if there was room for forgivness to the people/countries that harbored and abetted the terrorists who attacked the US on 9/11:

"I believe that forgiving them is God's function. Our job is simply to arrange the meeting."
pv3Hpv3p
4/6/07 5:33:35PM
"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level of our training"

TK

Possibly the best embassodor the sport of MMA has ever known
JimiMak
4/8/07 11:45:31PM
New one:

GSP: "if I let my emotions out I will be like... AAAAGGGGGHHHHH"

gotta love gsp quotes.
Pages: 1 [2]