Greatest Quote EVA!!!!!!!!!!!

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Greatest Quote EVA!!!!!!!!!!!
Next Page »
zephead
4/1/07 9:24:25AM
Josh Koscheck on Diego Sanchez:

" Oh yeah. He’s a weird breed. Half of his head is mentally retarded, and the other half doesn’t know what the other half is talking about. He’s definitely out there."
Rush
4/1/07 12:24:13PM
That was pretty funny. As much as I hate both fighters, I had a good chuckle from that one. Diego does look like he has a mental disability. He reminds me of someone I used to wrestle and swim with in high school.

Here is a quote that I thought was funny.

Renzo Gracie on BJ Penn
moob
4/1/07 1:14:09PM
Yeah, let's all laugh at retards
Mastodon2
4/1/07 3:00:45PM
My favourite qoute, for its sheer irony comes from Gilbert "Evil" Yvel, before his despicable and utterly disgraceful performance against Don Frye...

Stephen Quadros: "Do you believe you are the best striker in MMA?"
Evil Yvel: "Yes."

He is conceited. He was so outmatched by Frye that he had to rake his eyes many, many times, poke him in the eye with his thumb, push the ref, hang onto the ropes several times and even refuse to restart on the ground in the middle of the ring.

Even then, Don offered him a rematch and hugged him, and Evil Yvel still started cussing into the mic, asking why he was DQ'd. Quadros drops a great quote

Quadros: "A bit of booing here in tonight. Yvel not very popular here tonight."

But here it is again, because its just amazingly untrue

Stephen Quadros: "Do you believe you are the best striker in MMA?"
Evil Yvel: "Yes."
Ydoc
4/1/07 4:10:40PM
It's only the greatest quote ever if he wins, otherwise he's going to lose to a retard, which is a nice insult to himself.

zephead
4/1/07 6:36:35PM

Posted by moob

Yeah, let's all laugh at retards

Come on dude. Nobody's laughing at the mentally challenged (if you wanna get technical, you don't call them retards) I'm laughing at Josh's quote.
moob
4/2/07 11:13:32AM

Posted by zephead

(if you wanna get technical, you don't call them retards)

Yeah I know, I was playin Devil's Advocate.
randyleprechaun
4/2/07 12:52:50PM
My favorite quote has to be from the 'NYBA' Phil Baroni!

When interviewed before his fight with Dave Menne at UFC 39, he was asked why he got into MMA, to which he replied,

"I dunno, why the f**k do you sit behind a camera and ask stupid questions?.......................................Cause i cant sing or dance and it beats f**king working everyday!"

Hilarious
pv3Hpv3p
4/2/07 1:06:51PM
"The world's most dangerous man??? Maybe behind the wheel of a car..."

Don Frye on Ken Shamrock
hippysmacker
4/3/07 5:24:57PM
" Rich Franklin has a weak chin, and I have heavy hands" Nate Quarry
JBatch
4/3/07 10:15:29PM
I just love CC's motto. "Right kick hospital, Left kick Cemetary"

Or Goldie during the Nick Diaz Robbie Lawler fight at UFC 47
"These are not boxing gloves in which they are wearing." Goldie just seems like he hasn;t got a clue whats happening half the time but he has been doing this for like 3 years at least.
THE_AXE_MURDERER
4/4/07 1:04:42AM
Leben on Anderson Silva "I'll send him back to Japan where the competition is a little easier" haha hilarious haha
Huckit
4/4/07 1:13:22AM
nate quarry is such a loser "i hit u, u go down". horrible figther and thinks hes the shit
fly24hops
4/4/07 2:37:24AM
Melvin Guillard in TUF 2 house

"Just dont get KO'd in the first round"
- Rashard Evans

" Do you not know who the F**k I am?"
- Guillard's reply

If any one has seen the Juggarnaut cartoon on you know why this is funny
Mastodon2
4/4/07 7:30:48AM
Phil Baroni after knocking out Amar Suloev (a total bum)

"IM THE BEST, I'M THE F*CKING BEST, I'm THE BEST EVAAAA!"

Before embarking on a terrible MMA career which have included many, many lowlights, and not a lot of highlights. Irony ++ !
Rush
4/4/07 1:19:19PM
How about Matt Hughes before Matt vs. GSP 2.

Hughes said that GSP had a puncher's chance. lol
BadSanta
4/4/07 11:57:52PM
"I'm a Christian so I don't believe in evolving." - Phil Baroni, responding to a question about how his fighting style has evolved over the years.
disorderlyvision
4/5/07 1:31:19AM
i think Rampage has said some of the funniest stuff ever.

something along the line of...

who ever pays me, i have a kid like every five seconds, i need the money.

also,

i like to put my sweaty nuts in they face to distract them, then i bring the knees
shackle
4/5/07 1:51:50AM

Posted by JBatch

I just love CC's motto. "Right kick hospital, Left kick Cemetary"

Or Goldie during the Nick Diaz Robbie Lawler fight at UFC 47
"These are not boxing gloves in which they are wearing." Goldie just seems like he hasn;t got a clue whats happening half the time but he has been doing this for like 3 years at least.

Na he is just trying to educate the Super noobs to mma lol.

We all know there is a lot of them out there.
Mastodon2
4/5/07 8:51:56AM
Bas Rutten: Rampage, how do you think this fight against Murillo Bustamante is gonna go?"

Rampage: "You know Bas, I aint got a crystal ball, I only got 2 balls, know what Im saying?"
hippysmacker
4/5/07 12:40:37PM

Posted by Huckit

nate quarry is such a loser "i hit u, u go down". horrible figther and thinks hes the shit

Just so you know . As funny as those quotes are. They told him to say them. They interviewed Quarry and Franklin at a fight right before theirs. When they brought up the quote with Ace sitting next to him , he started laughing and admitted it. Not the best way to hype the fight, but it made sense to me after seeing how classy he was on TUF 1.
mkiv9secsupra
4/5/07 2:18:02PM
Joe Rogan on BJ Penn: ...."I think he just blew his wad there..."
Rush
4/5/07 4:32:07PM

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

Joe Rogan on BJ Penn: ...."I think he just blew his wad there..."

Now take that sound byte and dub it over a recording of Diego showing off his Mexican chin.
jaba
4/5/07 10:33:35PM

Posted by disorderlyvision

i think Rampage has said some of the funniest stuff ever.

something along the line of...

who ever pays me, i have a kid like every five seconds, i need the money.

also,

i like to put my sweaty nuts in they face to distract them, then i bring the knees

Ya for sure, he was commentating at a pride event and he was asked his thoughts on the fight and hes like "well i hope it ends quick i gotta go take a shit", hillarious. Also ken shamrocks on tito before there fight "Im gonna beat you into a living death" haha watta tool.
JimiMak
4/6/07 12:27:01AM
I love these threads, lets keep this going istead of having 1000, Off the top of my head...

on his way to figh another black fighter I think QJ said:
I'm about to commit some black on black crime

Rickson Gracie
If we fight for money, I'll stop hitting you when you ask me to. If we fight for pride, I'll stop hitting you when I feel like it.

Tim Sylvia:
Fedor's... a little shit...

GSP
I knew I hurt him cuz he said ahhhhgggghhhh
THE_AXE_MURDERER
4/6/07 12:40:37AM
BJ Penn on Pulver tonight I think he said "I have more pride then that im gonna kick your ass"
hippysmacker
4/6/07 12:47:13AM
GSP's best quote IMO after losing to Hughes" He beat me fair and square" then it appears one of his canadian buddies tells him he said it wrong" Oops, I mean fairely sqaurely"
BadSanta
4/6/07 3:51:03AM
What about tonight on UFC Fight Night;

"Hardonk sneaks out the back door." - Joe Rogan
BadSanta
4/6/07 3:58:13AM
"Wanderlei, you ever been hit by a black man? It hurts."

Quinton Jackson appearing in a video prior to the fight with Wanderlei. All the more amusing given what happened to QJ in both fights.
Mastodon2
4/6/07 9:36:46AM

Posted by JimiMak

on his way to figh another black fighter I think QJ said:
I'm about to commit some black on black crime

Yeah I think that was before his fight with Kevin Randleman at Pride FC Body Blow
Pages: [1] 2