Have a Great time watching UFC 81 !

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Have a Great time watching UFC 81 !
hotrodttt
2/2/08 7:36:42PM
I haven't been on the forums lately because my computer is jacked up and I have been really busy with wrestling. North Coast Championships start up in a little bit and my team made the playoffs.

Other than that have a Great time watching 81 !
postman
2/2/08 8:00:44PM
I will have a good time and I hope you do also. The question is of the 9 fights how many will you get posted tonight?
wolfman
2/2/08 8:10:29PM

Posted by postman

I will have a good time and I hope you do also. The question is of the 9 fights how many will you get posted tonight?

Good question, I am going to miss another UFC. I am going to a party and everyone there doesn't watch mma! So, I am going to have to watch them on the net. This sucks, at least I'm getting drunk tonight! Anyways, welcome back hotrodttt!
postman
2/2/08 8:16:45PM
If you are good enough friends with the ppl I say just order it. you will probley turn 3 or 4 new fans onto the sport. So look at it like you are not only doing for MMA but you are doing it so these pll can see what they are missing out on.
hotrodttt
2/2/08 8:18:34PM

Posted by postman

I'll try to post them but my computer is jacked up so
juanez13
2/2/08 8:19:50PM
defenately man, the only thing i hate is the pre event jitters!!!!! thats why i have to drink, the onyl reason i'm not drinking yet is cus my buds as coming over to watch the PPV, and i dont want to start without them....but damn!! i just hate the feeling of not knowing whats gonna happen!!! is there gonna upset?? is tim gonna win?? is nog gonna sub him?? will lesnar win??? is mir gonna sub lesnar???......ahhhh thee is just so many questions!!!
roger
2/2/08 8:20:53PM
my whole family loves mma so we always buy the fights. that use to be boxing and i got them to watch a free fight night and we have been buying all the fights since so goo luck to everyone and there picks
loonytnt
2/2/08 8:34:24PM
i hope mir wins tonight
Gipper
2/2/08 9:12:52PM
WAR LYTLE
krthll1
2/3/08 11:15:26PM

Posted by roger

my whole family loves mma so we always buy the fights. that use to be boxing and i got them to watch a free fight night and we have been buying all the fights since so goo luck to everyone and there picks

I got my mom and dad into the sport. My dad loves MMA now and my mom likes all the fights except the ones with a lot of blood. She hated watching Penn Vs. Stevenson.