UFC 74 Great performaces

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » UFC 74 Great performaces
brodieros
8/26/07 3:51:27PM
UFC has really put some great cards together and it keeps getting better. What was your fav performance last night?
Jackelope
8/26/07 3:57:08PM
My favorite part of the night was not any of the fights.

There we were, about 15 dudes sitting in my buddy's house all dead silent as Randy starts his entrance. Nobody wanted to say a damn thing because we wanted to hear what the announcers had to say. Randy stoically walks out straight faced as ever, and just as he's about to step into the hallway where the fans can see him, he hears his own music, and out comes that grin that makes him look like he's 35 years younger than he is. You know he loves what he's doing and he feels like the luckiest man in the world to be right there about to start that fight. All 15 of us dudes just start busting up laughing and smiling sharing in Couture's love for the game.

Couture is the ******* MAN. That was the greatest part of that whole PPV.

Other than that and him actually fighting Gonzaga, I'd have to say I really liked watching Stevenson on the mat again. Great performance by him and Pellegrino

Twenty20Dollars
8/26/07 4:01:47PM
Thales is looking impressive. I had no idea kurt was that tough. Joe fought the 2nd and 3rd round with a broken jaw. Cote showed he has some heavy hands, good to see him KO kendall. Really dissapointed that randy broke gonzaga nose, that just ruined it for me, because it was mainly one sided.
Ydoc
8/26/07 4:03:06PM
Randy clinching Gonzaga against the cage picking his shots.

Others include: GSP out wrestling Kos, Joe Daddy fighting and winning with a broken jaw, and Huerta using the monitors the elbow Crane's head. Also kudos to Cote's neck punch.

Good night of fights.
ocho-cinco
8/26/07 4:07:16PM
Yeah Seeing Randy smiling all the way to the ring, coming out to ACDC Back in Black was awsome.

The best part of the night for me was watching GSP dominate and get right back on track. I'm a huge St. Pierre fan so there was a huge sigh of relief when I saw the fire in his eyes and he cruised to the W.
shawneth
8/26/07 5:35:08PM
Damn. It sounds like Stevenson vs Peligrino was a good one. I missed both that fight and Cote's fight because UFC ON Demand wasnt working for me for the first hour. So I sent in a unhappy email to them after and they finally sent me the event via email. Damn I was pissed. Whatever, ill be able to download the whole event within a week anyways.

But ya, the event kicked ass.
owen1
8/26/07 7:34:22PM
Great event.....I enjoyed all the fights 10/10
Cladrix
8/26/07 10:13:27PM
I enjoyed the whole event also. GSP out wrestling Kos was a highlight of the night and Huerta's monitor help was awesome too.
adamal
8/26/07 11:38:09PM

Posted by Cladrix

I enjoyed the whole event also. GSP out wrestling Kos was a highlight of the night

YES!!!! most awesome part of the whole card for sure!
StorminYourman
8/27/07 2:34:05AM
Not for nothing Gonzaga put up a helluva fight. if his nose did not get broken things might have been different.Randy did say he got rocked a few times.This guy is still going to be big in the future.Do not count him out.