Another great free card on Apirl 21st

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Another great free card on Apirl 21st
johny_rotten
4/13/07 12:06:41AM
Everyone knows we get to see UFC 70 for free on Spike. Not many people are talking about a world class card Cage Rage is putting on the same day. Porelite.com is offering a free webcast of the event, and the great thing is the times don't conflict. Cage Rage 21 will be airing on the net at 3pm. The card is pretty damn good. The main event invloves Bob Sapp, who I couldn't care about, but has huge drawing power. In the two real MMA bouts that are headlining are Cyborg vs James Zikic(for those that haven't seen James pay attention to him. He holds draws with Jeremy Horn and Werdum.) The 2nd fight is Vitor vs Ivan Serati. This should be good. This guy Ivan loves to bang, and should bring the best out of Vitor. There is also some pretty good fights, and fighters. Mark Weir vs Matsui should be good. Ninja is fighting a can, and Cyril Delabate who put up a very good showing against Shogun is on the card as well.
richieb19
4/13/07 12:15:57AM
edit
ncordless
4/13/07 2:08:58AM
nice, thanks for the info.
cowcatcher
4/13/07 3:37:53PM
agreed this card is kind of a redheaded stepchild compared to the ufc card but ill definately be watching
pv3Hpv3p
4/13/07 3:41:04PM
Cool thanks for the info... Sounds like lots of free MMA for me
D-Boy
4/13/07 10:14:50PM

Posted by johny_rotten

Everyone knows we get to see UFC 70 for free on Spike. Not many people are talking about a world class card Cage Rage is putting on the same day. Porelite.com is offering a free webcast of the event, and the great thing is the times don't conflict. Cage Rage 21 will be airing on the net at 3pm. The card is pretty damn good. The main event invloves Bob Sapp, who I couldn't care about, but has huge drawing power. In the two real MMA bouts that are headlining are Cyborg vs James Zikic(for those that haven't seen James pay attention to him. He holds draws with Jeremy Horn and Werdum.) The 2nd fight is Vitor vs Ivan Serati. This should be good. This guy Ivan loves to bang, and should bring the best out of Vitor. There is also some pretty good fights, and fighters. Mark Weir vs Matsui should be good. Ninja is fighting a can, and Cyril Delabate who put up a very good showing against Shogun is on the card as well.

I'm going! Hell yeah
VanellaL47
4/14/07 4:31:08PM
whats the website called again?
xthe_scottx
4/14/07 4:48:23PM

Posted by VanellaL47

whats the website called again?

Proelite.com
Stickan
4/14/07 8:51:51PM
thanks for the info.