Why is Grappler's name red?

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » Why is Grappler's name red?
KungFuMaster
2/17/12 11:54:15AM
Did he hack Playground and change the color of his name? This hacking trend has to stop immediately. I bet he hacked Playground and gave himself a premium membership.

If you look at the history of Grappler's threads - they tend to be of news topics and finds - which only a hacker can get access to.....I am almost positive he hacked high level security sites to find the many materials he has posted. Seriously, the guy has a tendency to post material which many people do not know - exist.

I know my accusations seem irrational and I have no substantial or hard evidence to back up this claim but hear me out...

When you need a link, who can give it to you in an moment's notice? Hacker Grappler.

When Pmoney was missing for days, who invented the Emergency Pmoney Signal? Hacker Grappler.

Have you ever wondered why Hacker Grappler has such a good record of picks? You guessed it - he hacked Playground and changed his picks while the event is happening. Have you noticed Hacker Grappler does not discuss fights as they are happening live - in the spoiler thread? You guessed it too...

Anyway, I just want to congratulate Hacker Grappler on becoming a moderator. I personally think he will be a great addition to the moderating team. I believe he will be fair and impartial. I too believe he will be the one to nominate me for top poster....Darn it, I just delayed my top poster badge for another year or so. But anyway, the admin could not have picked a better member for this job. Congratulations, Grappler.
emfleek
2/17/12 11:55:33AM
It's red because it's infected. He blames cowcatcher.
kopower
2/17/12 12:11:18PM

Posted by emfleek

grappler0000
2/17/12 12:44:35PM
Thanks, KFM!

Posted by emfleek

Nothing a little Cipro can't take care of.
emfleek
2/17/12 2:04:53PM

Posted by grappler0000

Cipro = Spanish Kpro?
grappler0000
2/17/12 2:10:02PM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by grappler0000

Cipro = Spanish Kpro?

That would actually make a lot of sense.
emfleek
2/17/12 2:23:42PM

Posted by grappler0000

Posted by emfleek

Posted by grappler0000

Cipro = Spanish Kpro?

scoozna
2/17/12 2:35:30PM
This grappler guy needs to be stopped. He's crazy with power.
emfleek
2/17/12 2:37:53PM

Posted by scoozna

He's been dubbed DCgrappler.

kopower
2/17/12 3:46:11PM
Grappler is a mod

Hide yo wife, hide yo kids, cause grappler's banning errybody!
KungFuMaster
2/17/12 6:02:42PM

Posted by scoozna

My original post was for fun but I wouldn't be surprise if Grappler - all of a sudden becomes a top scorer.

The guy is already good with computer - and now he has access to the mainframes of MMAPlayground?

Lord help us.
grappler0000
2/17/12 6:24:21PM

Posted by KungFuMaster

Posted by scoozna

My original post was for fun but I wouldn't be surprise if Grappler - all of a sudden becomes a top scorer.

The guy is already good with computer - and now he has access to the mainframes of MMAPlayground?

Lord help us.

This is our world now. The world of UFC and MMA; the beauty of the tap. We exist without nationality, skin color, or religious bias. You wage wars, murder, cheat, lie to us and try to make us believe it's for our own good, yet we're the criminals. Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of fantasy MMA. I am grappler, and this is my manifesto. You may stop me, but you can't stop us all...
KungFuMaster
2/17/12 6:45:06PM

Posted by grappler0000

Posted by KungFuMaster

Posted by scoozna

Lord help us.

This is our world now. The world of UFC and MMA; the beauty of the tap. We exist without nationality, skin color, or religious bias. You wage wars, murder, cheat, lie to us and try to make us believe it's for our own good, yet we're the criminals. Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of fantasy MMA. I am grappler, and this is my manifesto. You may stop me, but you can't stop us all...

Oh my goodness - it's *********.

We're ******.
KungFuMaster
2/17/12 11:58:37PM
Since when did I start cursing? I must have been drunk when posting this^^^.
Bubbles
2/18/12 3:06:51PM

Posted by KungFuMaster

Since when did I start cursing? I must have been drunk when posting this^^^.

look at the edit note
Kpro
2/22/12 5:37:17PM

Posted by grappler0000

Posted by emfleek

Posted by grappler0000

Cipro = Spanish Kpro?

I see the parallels. I'm also for use in the mouth, or as drops in the ears or eyes and have a novel of adverse effects in fine print. You get what you pay for.
emfleek
2/23/12 12:37:09PM

Posted by Kpro

I'm also for use in the mouth

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me every night for 2 weeks straight, shame on me.
Cooler
2/23/12 11:39:47PM
Grappler already channeling his inner Patriot Act on Kung Fu's posts