T.J. Grant withdraws from UFC on Versus 4, fight with Charlie Brenneman scrapped

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » T.J. Grant withdraws from UFC on Versus 4, fight with Charlie Brenneman scrapped
Budgellism
6/22/11 4:35:02PM
Canadian welterweight T.J. Grant (16-5 MMA, 3-3 UFC) has fallen ill and will be unable to fight Charlie Brenneman (12-2 MMA, 2-1 UFC) at UFC on Versus 4.

The UFC today announced the change via Twitter and said that officials weren't able to find Brenneman a replacement opponent in time for the event, which takes place Sunday at CONSOL Energy Center in Pittsburgh.

LINK
FastKnockout
6/22/11 5:43:35PM
DAMN!
quezocrema0032
6/22/11 6:17:59PM
This bothers me on 3 fronts. 1. sad to see charlie not have a chance to fight, he was really excited to fight in pennsylvannia. 2. This blows a great parlay option. 3. I thought Charlie was going to win and send Grant packing, which is great because I honestly believe Tj is by far the most boring fighter in the Ufc. Hopefully they don't give him a can his next fight.
FlashyG
6/22/11 6:26:21PM

Posted by quezocrema0032

This bothers me on 3 fronts. 1. sad to see charlie not have a chance to fight, he was really excited to fight in pennsylvannia. 2. This blows a great parlay option. 3. I thought Charlie was going to win and send Grant packing, which is great because I honestly believe Tj is by far the most boring fighter in the Ufc. Hopefully they don't give him a can his next fight.

Lentz has worked very hard for that distinction only to have you rip it away from him.

Twenty20Dollars
6/22/11 11:09:49PM
Yeah, I had Charlie in my parlay and was at good odds. And don't feel confident in putting in someone else with close odds. So just doing Kongo and Joezon.

I'll step in and fight Charlie, I'm sure it'll be better than my job. Sure Charlie will have like a 40-50lb weight adv on me, but that's ok.