Grand Theft Auto 4 (leaked game map!)

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Grand Theft Auto 4 (leaked game map!)
CornishMMA
3/26/08 11:28:29AM
HERE IS A LINK TO THE OFFICIAL GTA4 SITE

Im a massive GTA fan and desperate for this game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In fact i love GTA so much im unable to enjoy many other games, ive played Vice City an unhealthy amount (like it more than SA) and hold the world record time for the VC Endurance race, yep thats right, my 3:52 cannot be beat!

Check out these GIFs

Check out the fighting in it! lol

And it looks like the map you get with the game has just been leaked!!! Check it out

Cladrix
3/26/08 12:38:13PM
This game is going to be AMAZING!!!!!!!
bullettdodger
3/26/08 12:46:19PM
Good stuff cornish... yo on a side note WTF how'd we lose to Chelsea... i nearly tossed my tv right out the window!
D0wnUnd6e6r
3/26/08 1:00:03PM
OH my god Oh my god Oh my god, this game is gonna be the shit!!! (like pretty much every time a GTA game comes out) I CANNOT WAAAAAITT
ufcboss
3/26/08 7:50:05PM
I got this gem pre-ordeded, And I have april 29 booked off at work, So im set for when this baby comes out!

When I seen the multiplayer pictures, oh my god!

Go have a look at the pictures on this site, They are the best GTA IV site I have found.

www.gta4.net

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 2 Photo Attachment 3
CornishMMA
3/27/08 6:18:39AM
Yeah dude Multiplayer looks ridiculous, its as im depth as we could have hoped for, 16 of us can hook up and play about 20 different games or just free roam and kill old grannies and run over bums

Good thing i got those leaked game map pics so quick cos R* has got all the main GTA4 fan sites to remove them

BY THE WAY PEOPLE the 4th official trailer will be released TODAY, prolly in about 6 or 7 hours
CornishMMA
3/27/08 7:07:17AM
Also that picture that ufcboss posted shows a vast area of the city - BUT - thats just about 1/3 of the total city area

Its emeraged that the main reason for the 6 months delay WAS indeed making the mulitplayer games better. BUT was it worth it? Does multiplayer look like fun?

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
mrkennedy
3/27/08 1:33:01PM
that gone a be one of the greatest game
WhiteWidow
3/27/08 5:07:46PM
i have been waiting patiently for this game to come out rockstar has been holding this game for along time now, it was rumored to be out in autumn of 2007 but was held back when autumn came it was pushed back to mid to late 2008 i for one am still very excited about this game and think it could be as big as GTA 3 was and even bigger, i was a fan of the franchise since GTA 1 and have every GTA but this one will crush the rest
tberg420
3/27/08 8:50:33PM
I'm pretty sure that map is what you get when you pre-order the game at Best Buy. It comes with a poster and something else. That's more than likely the back of the poster. I will check tomorrow.
bls1919
3/27/08 9:32:53PM
I cant wait for this game.
CornishMMA
3/28/08 4:05:13PM

Posted by tberg420

I'm pretty sure that map is what you get when you pre-order the game at Best Buy. It comes with a poster and something else. That's more than likely the back of the poster. I will check tomorrow.

Nah dude you always get a map like that with the game, R* got all the main sites to remove it so we know its the real thing, bestbuy are prolly just giving away a poster or something

That reminds me i really need to pre-order this just in case something goes wrong!

Oh and also it was only ever CONFIRMED to be out end of October 2007 but was then out back to 2Q 2008 and luckily we get it at the start of that quarter! phew

The multiplayer games will make this the same kind of amazing video game leap that was made from GTA2 - GTA3. Its going to be the best game ever (unless you love your FPS's too much!), CANT WAIT! just over 4 weeks to go

WATCH THE 4th TRAILER HERE

Its so RAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The shotgun and fall down the stairs really shows off how good it will be to shoot people and run people over again
CornishMMA
3/28/08 4:12:03PM

Posted by CornishMMA

Also that picture that ufcboss posted shows a vast area of the city - BUT - thats just about 1/3 of the total city area

If you check the map i posted and compare with that picture of the city you can see its the big island at the right, so its about 3 times as big as you can see there
CornishMMA
4/24/08 8:03:16AM
WELL

4 DAYS 11 HOURS TO GO!!!

Of course the game has been leaked and there are gameplay vids appearing here and there but i dont wanna see any, spoilers will come as well no doubt!

Guys who will be up for some XBL multiplayer post your gamertag

(im in the process of setting it all up!)
Aaronno9
4/24/08 9:56:19AM
You know, i really wasnt looking forward to becoming 20 but with dream 2 and gta coming out on my birthday its not looking to bad now. I cant wait to just set up shop on a roof somewhere with a sniper rifle and a rocket launcher and see how long i can last against the army. Fun fun fun.
gsquat
4/24/08 10:02:43AM
Stop it. I get so excited I have to poop.
Hannibal_H
4/24/08 4:34:56PM
Gahdamn, I want this game.

Shame I'm skint.
CornishMMA
4/25/08 6:07:10AM

Posted by Hannibal_H

Gahdamn, I want this game.

Shame I'm skint.

The game teaches you how to live dude, steal a car sell it now you have money to buy GTA4
RMFG_187
4/29/08 12:46:12AM
I just got it.

and if u go on the TV in your house, u hear like a 15 TV show called

The Mens Room - with Bas and Jordan

lol Its Bas and this gay guy Jordan. and Bas is trying to help guys out, but he lashes out and starts talking about fighting people, kick ppl in the balls.

i laughed so hard, I had to watch the entire thing. definitely check it out
CornishMMA
5/7/08 6:18:01AM
Yeah i was so surprised to turn on my game tv and see none other than El Guapo in video game form, he even says the mens rooms will be "a fantastic show" in the same fashion he always said it for PRIDE

Any casual gamers that werent going to bother with GTA4 for some unknown reason really need to get it to see that! its worth it! its also the best video game ever!

Im on XBL now so anyone that i know that wants to play a bit of GTA4MP add me as a friend - CornishRunt