Gracie/Kennedy, Dollaway/Ferreira at UFC on FX 8

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Gracie/Kennedy, Dollaway/Ferreira at UFC on FX 8
FastKnockout
3/4/13 1:31:47PM
Two middleweight bouts have been added to UFC on FX 8 in May. One involves a couple of ex-Strikeforce fighters, while the other sees a TUF Brazil winner facing a stiff challenge.

Link
sparky
3/4/13 1:47:54PM
I'm thinking Kennedy gets the win against Gracie, but Dollaway vs Ferreira is a super close fight not sure who is going to win that one
JLS1980
3/4/13 2:02:07PM
It's kind of funny Dolloway fights and beats the guy(Sarafian) that was suppose to win TUF-Brazil. And now he's fighting the guy who one it. I see the same result.
quezocrema0032
3/4/13 3:00:46PM
Not excited for the Kennedy vs Gracie fight at all. No strikeforce vs strikeforce fights !!! Would have preferred seeing Dollaway vs Gracie & Kennedy vs anyone else lol
prozacnation1978
3/4/13 4:35:53PM
Both good fights. Surprised dolloway is fighting in Brazil back to back fights
DrivenDavies15
3/4/13 7:34:08PM

Posted by quezocrema0032

Not excited for the Kennedy vs Gracie fight at all. No strikeforce vs strikeforce fights !!! Would have preferred seeing Dollaway vs Gracie & Kennedy vs anyone else lol

I agree, I want to see how both these guys could fair against UFC level competition . This is a good fight none the less but a little disappointing.
Bubbles
3/5/13 8:52:42PM

Posted by JLS1980

It's kind of funny Dolloway fights and beats the guy(Sarafian) that was suppose to win TUF-Brazil. And now he's fighting the guy who one it. I see the same result.

Mutante would have beaten Sarafian on the finale
Pookie
3/5/13 11:09:43PM

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by JLS1980

Mutante would have beaten Sarafian on the finale

With the way Serginho clipped Mutante and almost won a fight he was outclassed in, i think Sarafian had a perfect style to stop Mutante.

However, Dolloway should have a harder time getting his offense against Mutante than he did Sarafian
Bubbles
3/5/13 11:21:01PM

Posted by Pookie
With the way Serginho clipped Mutante and almost won a fight he was outclassed in, i think Sarafian had a perfect style to stop Mutante.

However, Dolloway should have a harder time getting his offense against Mutante than he did Sarafian

8 months ago, I'm not so sure. Based on the footage from TUF Brazil, I didn't see much from Sarafian to make me think he would beat Mutante. Now is a different story