Gracie: Canseco and Strikeforce CEO Coker meet to discuss potential MMA future

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Gracie: Canseco and Strikeforce CEO Coker meet to discuss potential MMA future
RhythmAndStyle
2/12/10 6:02:15PM
Link

Strikeforce CEO Scott Coker and Canseco gathered today in a San Jose, Calif.-area restaurant along with esteemed trainer Cesar Gracie to discuss the possibility of the former baseball star fighting for Strikeforce, according to Gracie, who spoke with MMAjunkie.com (www.mmajunkie.com) Friday before the group met.

*man i just posted a while ago that someone from strikeforce said the jose would not be fighting walker..strikeforce get you story straight...
BustedKnuckle
2/12/10 7:50:37PM
"People will be amazed what kind of shape this guy is in. He throws a head kick like Cung Le."

I'll eat my F@#$ing boots if he can even gfet his foot above his head without falling over.!!! If Strikeforce signs this joker .....it will be a slap in the face to every fighter that actually trains their ass off everyday. All Cansucko wants is a payday and actually more so, another 15 mins in the limelite. I hope the mods dont consider this fighter bashing but I dont consider Jose a real fighter!
ncordless
2/12/10 8:33:01PM
I say they put him in there against Mark McGwire and see who the best bash brother is.
BeeR
2/13/10 7:33:44AM
"Future"

hahaha