What would you grab? 156-second Shopping Spree

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » What would you grab? 156-second Shopping Spree
POLL: What would you stock up on?
HDTV's 29% (7)
Phones 13% (3)
Camera/Equipment 4% (1)
Appliances 4% (1)
Tablets 50% (12)
Speakers 0% (0)
jakewalters
1/7/13 2:28:42AM
Youtube Link

What would you grab if you had 156 seconds to grab whatever you could?
pmoney
1/7/13 4:31:56AM
Tablets for sure. They are worth a lot, you could grab a fucking grip of them and slang them shits in the streets real quick!

prophecy033
1/7/13 4:36:33AM

Posted by pmoney

Tablets for sure. They are worth a lot, you could grab a fucking grip of them and slang them shits in the streets real quick!

Geah
kopower
1/7/13 7:49:57AM
Tablets and phones for sure. Depending on the brand, either would bring in a minimum of $300 a pop. Might throw in a HD tv as a going away present as time expires.
Bubbles
1/7/13 8:30:33AM
I can't find any of these items at the stag shop
ThaAxeMurderer7
1/7/13 8:45:54AM
Def. the TV's or if we're at a sporting goods shop, a couple semi auto shotguns b/c you just never know when/if our 2nd amendment rights will be taken away. Also, I'd get a boat if they had one. Or a car. Fuck yea I'd drive the new car with my shotguns, tv's and my boat behind me.
airkerma
1/7/13 9:11:59AM
I'm incredibly jacked, so I would take P$'s idea but do it with HDTVs. Nothing less than 50" screens. I will carry them all with one arm.
grappler0000
1/7/13 10:16:46AM
Phones for sure. Most expensive for the size. Top end phones are more expensive than tablets, but smaller. And all it takes is a couple of phones to equal the cost of a large HDTV. TVs go up in price with size, where a small form factor is more expensive with a phone...and they never go above a certain size. Just need to use a larger box like the guy did in the video to stack them on. You could easily stack over $10,000 worth of phones on a box like that, if you stuck to the high-end models. Plus easier/cheaper to ship when you sell them.
grappler0000
1/7/13 10:26:39AM
Don't know how many 80's kids we have here, but this shit was the Holy Grail when I was a kid.
Svartorm
1/7/13 11:46:21AM
Does anyone rememeber that video game gameshow from back in the day (nintendo era)? Three kids would compete by playing video games to get high scores, answer video game questions, etc and the final test was to run through a course and grab as much loot as you could. They'd wear velco suits so they could stick video games to them and there was all kinds of other stuff they could take. If they made it to the end of the course in time, you got to keep everything you grabbed, and it was an easy course so basically everyone made it.

The thing that KILLED me though, was that every one of these stupid bastards would be grabbing games ($50 at the time) but would run by entire game systems they could grab ($200-$400). I'd be in my pajamas screaming "Grab the damn Neo-Geo!!!!!" and they'd be grabbing five copies of Duck Hunt or some crap.
kopower
1/7/13 12:07:24PM

Posted by Svartorm

Does anyone rememeber that video game gameshow from back in the day (nintendo era)? Three kids would compete by playing video games to get high scores, answer video game questions, etc and the final test was to run through a course and grab as much loot as you could. They'd wear velco suits so they could stick video games to them and there was all kinds of other stuff they could take. If they made it to the end of the course in time, you got to keep everything you grabbed, and it was an easy course so basically everyone made it.

The thing that KILLED me though, was that every one of these stupid bastards would be grabbing games ($50 at the time) but would run by entire game systems they could grab ($200-$400). I'd be in my pajamas screaming "Grab the damn Neo-Geo!!!!!" and they'd be grabbing five copies of Duck Hunt or some crap.

Yes! I loved that show. Can't recall the name though
cowcatcher
1/7/13 12:17:15PM

Posted by Svartorm

I think it was called Video Power. I have to google it now.

It sure was: Video Power
pmoney
1/7/13 12:21:42PM

Posted by cowcatcher

Posted by Svartorm

It sure was: Video Power

Best. TV show. Ever. I used to dream of getting on that show.... TIME FOR A REMAKE!!
kopower
1/7/13 1:01:22PM

It sure was:

Video Power

Get that up in the nostalgia thread!
BuffaloDave
1/7/13 1:17:06PM
I would go for all the tablets first, small and worth a lot of money, after that right for the phones, as that is probably the easiest selling electronic to get rid of, I would also spend about 30 of those seconds loading up on Blu Rays and video games, and grab a couple TV's with my remaining time.
tcunningham
1/7/13 5:30:17PM
i would choose tablets. i dont give a shit about them, but i know they are the rage today and i could grab a whole bunch because they are small. i'd sell them all and go on vacation or buy a shit load of beef.
40ouncetofreedom
1/7/13 6:41:27PM
Obviously most electronics/phones...Easy to flip those.But i'd grab food and razor blades.Fuck buying razor blades talk about overpriced,Also if the pharmacy is open I'm going after it and selling some prescription drugs.You can only sell your tv's once but a shit load of scripts of drugs and you're set for awhile.

Hypothetically speaking here, thinking of a wal-mart type chain store..Unless its only electronics then i' load up on video games for myself.
ThaAxeMurderer7
1/7/13 7:49:39PM

Posted by iwannabesedated

Also if the pharmacy is open I'm going after it and selling some prescription drugs.You can only sell your tv's once but a shit load of scripts of drugs and you're set for awhile.

prozacnation1978
1/10/13 7:06:57AM
Depends on what kind of store. Grocery store ??

Best buys ?? Or in between like a target or wallmart
jjeans
1/10/13 7:09:59AM
Cereal. A tonne of Cereal.
thevoodooninja
1/10/13 8:11:38AM
Grab the hottest cashier, throw her in the cart but remember to keep the receipt so you can return her when your done