Goulet Vs Swick Is Official

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Goulet Vs Swick Is Official
MMAcca
10/3/08 1:22:13AM
Jonathan Goulet has signed a bout agreement to face Mike Swick at UFC Fights for the Troops on December 10th, Fighters Only can exclusively reveal.

Speaking to a Fighters Only staff writer earlier this week, Goulet said he had “only just signed the contract”.

“He’s a good fighter, a quick fighter, he is versatile,” he said. “All my friends are trying to guillotine me [laughs]. They are trying to help me because of The Swick-otine.”

Swick finished Steve Vigneault and Joe Riggs in two minutes each via a guillotine choke he jokingly named the Swick-otine.

LINK
saemskin
10/3/08 8:16:00AM
I smell a swickatine coming on
StevenSeagal
10/3/08 9:58:16AM
easy win for Swick. Not a fan of Goulet... think he needs to be cut IMO.
pinoymixplaya
10/3/08 11:01:32AM
I think the UFC wants Swick to show a great performance with an awesome finish which is why they have him fighting Goulet now, who is IMO a step down from Marcus Davis. No offense or anything to Goulet but Marcus was just higher in the ladder of the division than he was.
DevonFoxy
10/3/08 11:05:42AM
Never thought it was a good idea for Swick to move down imo. I really think hes gonna be in trouble when he gets into the deeper waters of 170.

If he wins this fight I think he should fight the loser of Alves/Sanchez. Which personally i don't see him beating either.