Where is the good ship?

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Where is the good ship?
« Previous Page
KungFuMaster
6/21/12 12:54:55AM
Yes, do it, Kpro. I love your stuff.
grappler0000
6/21/12 1:04:48AM

Posted by KungFuMaster

I really wish there was some context for this statement.
KungFuMaster
6/21/12 1:13:23AM

Posted by grappler0000

Posted by KungFuMaster

Huh?
KungFuMaster
6/21/12 2:12:36AM
Many have heard of the Axe Murderer. Many have gawked and trembled at the sound of its name. It is said - if the ship's name is spoken louder than a whisper, death will surely follow and blood will spill throughout the seas. Tales have been told - that if you sail too far and too long into the night, the Axe Murderer will come for you.

Little did they know, all tales of the Axe Murderer were like most tales - untrue and well exaggerated to heighten the imagination. I know because I was there.

The Axe Murderer did not earn his reputation by raiding and destroying big ships - oh no. The legend started when the ship plowed into the middle of night and sunk a few canoes. These canoes were so small and was simply no match for the Axe Murderer. But of course, legend has it - the Axe Murderer was the most powerful ship of its kind.

Far in the distance, rumors of the legendary Axe Murderer reached the Rampage. The Rampage, like any other ship, was petrified at the mention of the Axe Murderer's name. It couldn't run from the Axe Murderer. It had a family to feed and seafaring was the only thing it knew - and so....the Rampage tucked its fears away to face the legendary ship. Needless to say, after two attempts, the Rampage lost and suffered heavy damages to its hull. That was when I met the Rampage. I told the Rampage of the fake tales of the Axe Murderer.

Rumors of the Axe Murderer's fake tales spread and soon it became apparent - the Axe Murderer was nothing more than an average vessel which built its legacy by sinking canoes. When the ship began taking on similar vessels of its size, the ship - which was once thought of as one of the most fearsome and powerful ship of the decade, sank on many occasions and is now another refurbished vessel awaiting decommission.
Boo_Radley21
6/21/12 10:12:25AM

Posted by grappler0000

Posted by KungFuMaster

Word is he eats a lot of pineapple
kopower
6/23/12 5:02:58PM
Waiting to hear the status of the Guida. Last I heard, it was in choppy waters, swaying and bouncing to and fro. It ultimately didn't get to its' preferred destination, and the owner was mightily disappointed in it's performance.
Pages: 1 2 [3]