Where is the good ship?

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Where is the good ship?
Next Page »
KungFuMaster
5/25/11 6:15:22PM
Unlike many of you who jump ship onto another ship, I simply jump ship and drown.

I was on the Penn, the good ship, and I jumped and drowned....well....nearly drowned.

I was washed away to shore and picked up by the Sonnen as it was just about to leave the docks. The Sonnen, however, lost navigation and ended up violating international waters.

I was forced to jump ship again and now I am floating in shark infested waters.

"Where... oh where.... has the good ship go? Oh where oh where can it be?"

Just as I was about to give up all hopes of being rescued, I see a silhouette in the horizon.
KungFuMaster
5/25/11 6:20:38PM
Can this be true? Is it really the U.S.S. Cain?

http://www.naval-technology.com/projects/cvn-21/images/1-aircraft-carrier.jpg
KungFuMaster
5/25/11 6:24:51PM

Mayday, mayday - on hands on deck. The U.S.S Brock has just been spotted.

http://www.giirayachts.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/boat-crash.jpg
Pookie
5/25/11 6:33:13PM
Its amazing what the Penn will do at times. Its incredibly bouyant it seems.

The Rampage too, just when you think there's a crack, it repairs the damage and sails on... normally into another iceberg.

Similarly to the Lesnar. Many said it was the unsinkable ship. Not even god could bring this bugger down. But we knew. The ship just wasn't built right. Not for these waters at least. Really, the ship had only been hyped to take attention off of the real unsinkable ship. The ship of the decade...

The Last Emperor had never sunk, and it was viewed as a godly ship because of it. You need not fear the ocean, for we are on the Fedor. Master of the shark tank. Wisely the intuitive took pictures while they were there, not all great things last forever.

Recently the boat i was on sank. The Shogun. Oh, the Shogun. Speedboat extraordinaire, Wave Runner of good virtue. Truly, the good ship if there ever was one.

Right now though, it seems the good boat is The Demolition Hammer. Titantic in proportion. Literally, devouring horses just to fuel itself.
KungFuMaster
5/26/11 1:40:11AM

Posted by Pookie

Its amazing what the Penn will do at times. Its incredibly bouyant it seems.

The Rampage too, just when you think there's a crack, it repairs the damage and sails on... normally into another iceberg.

Similarly to the Lesnar. Many said it was the unsinkable ship. Not even god could bring this bugger down. But we knew. The ship just wasn't built right. Not for these waters at least. Really, the ship had only been hyped to take attention off of the real unsinkable ship. The ship of the decade...

The Last Emperor had never sunk, and it was viewed as a godly ship because of it. You need not fear the ocean, for we are on the Fedor. Master of the shark tank. Wisely the intuitive took pictures while they were there, not all great things last forever.

Recently the boat i was on sank. The Shogun. Oh, the Shogun. Speedboat extraordinaire, Wave Runner of good virtue. Truly, the good ship if there ever was one.

Right now though, it seems the good boat is The Demolition Hammer. Titantic in proportion. Literally, devouring horses just to fuel itself.

Oh yes, I remember the Last Emperor all too well. It was one of my first ships in which I did 3 deployments. Its crew was one of the finest crews I have ever had the privilege of serving with on-board the Last Emperor. These men would go to great lengths for each other and there is no doubt in my mind each crew member would gladly sacrifice his life to save another.

The voyages on-board the Last Emperor was certainly no vacation cruise. We were bombarded with rogue waves, typhoons, tsunamis and attacks from many other ships. It is amazing a vessel of this stature have withstood the prowess of the seven seas and not to mention the constant bombardment of missiles from much bigger, more modern and stealthier ships. The Last Emperor is neither a war ship nor is it a ship built of armor. It is plain and simple - like that of an 18th century ship with oars and sails and armed with nothing more than a few cannons. Yet, through thick and thin, we have survived all the perilous voyages which nearly took the life of half our crew.

There were times I said my prayers and farewells while getting my raft ready for abandon-ship...Just when all hopes seemed lost, the Last Emperor manages to put up its sail to catch the wind in the nick of time and sail on to safety. Those were dangerous times on-board the Last Emperor, but if I could do it all over again, I would not change a thing.

Long live the Last Emperor. Your crew will always remember you as you are indeed - one of the finest vessels to have ever graced the seas.
KungFuMaster
5/26/11 2:40:05AM
Oh look, it's the Dragon making its way through the dark mystical night.

http://www.thetiredorbit.com/blogs/100eee/uploaded_images/Vikingship-763047.jpg

KungFuMaster
5/26/11 2:45:11AM
The Severn and the Frye on a lonely beach.

http://www.virtourist.com/europe/camaret/imatges/11.jpg
KungFuMaster
5/26/11 2:46:28AM
What happened to the Vera?

http://www.cruisebruise.com/Ships/Norwegian_Dream_Collission.jpg
KungFuMaster
5/26/11 1:11:47PM
The Aldo. What a magnificent piece of steel...

KungFuMaster
5/26/11 1:15:28PM
Here is the Edgar hauling the Nelson.

KungFuMaster
5/26/11 1:19:29PM
Here is the U.S.S. Couture as it has just been decommissioned.

Chael_Sonnen
5/26/11 6:23:13PM
*Scratches head*
Pookie
5/26/11 6:47:14PM
The Chael is susceptible to Kraken by triangle choke.
KungFuMaster
5/26/11 8:22:37PM
The Sonnen lost in the Bermuda Triangle.

grappler0000
5/26/11 11:53:34PM

Posted by KungFuMaster

The Sonnen lost in the Bermuda Triangle.

KungFuMaster
5/27/11 3:02:47AM
The U.S.S. Ubereem crashing through waves like nothing.

KungFuMaster
5/27/11 12:31:52PM
The Pride Armada Wars have taken its toll on this magnificent ship as you can see its hull has been battered for being out to sea to long.

KungFuMaster
5/27/11 1:47:04PM
BTW, ^^^ it's the Sakuraba. I cannot believe I forgot to tell you that.
Adrenaline
6/15/11 10:58:39AM
Everything about this bizarre thread is WIN

My journey was long and hard with many triumphs and defeats. Finally at the end of my voyage is nothing but the deep freeze....

Guess who I am for an easy prop
KungFuMaster
6/15/11 12:09:34PM
There is not much to go by -

Many triumphs and defeats...

I assume the deep freeze is an analogy of where this fighter is from...

It cannot be Fedor. Fedor does not have many defeats.

I will go with Arlovski.
emfleek
6/15/11 12:14:16PM

Posted by KungFuMaster

I will go with Arlovski.

Given the ice reference, if it's a fighter, it has to be Chuck.
KungFuMaster
6/15/11 12:19:26PM
I think you may be correct, emfleek.
Adrenaline
6/15/11 1:02:37PM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by KungFuMaster

I will go with Arlovski.

Given the ice reference, if it's a fighter, it has to be Chuck.

Ha ha yeah you got it Fleek. It wasn't much of a description compared to Kung Fu's and Pookies eloquent words but it was all my brain could muster at the moment.

deep freeze = The Iceman retiring.

Edit: Apparently I have to spread the love but I will catch up to you with that prop.
KungFuMaster
6/15/11 11:48:38PM
As Kung Fu lets the currents of the seven seas take him into uncharted territory, he stares into the horizon while hoping to see a silhouette of a rescue ship.

Oblivious to the warnings signs, Kung Fu is unaware he has drifted into the Bermuda Triangle. There, he spotted the Sonnen as it is being engulfed by a magnetic storm.

Unable to escape the pull of the storm, Kung Fu takes a deep breath and submerges underwater to find anything which may save him from the same fate as the Sonnen.

Days later, Kung Fu wakes up to find he is in the Pacific Ocean. Somehow, Kung Fu was picked up by the Thunder.

KungFuMaster
6/25/11 1:32:14PM
Because I am lacking in the prop department, I have tried to prop myself and for some unknown reason, the system will simply not allow it.

My father once said you have to love yourself before you can love another. I have given many props to others but none to myself. I have spent my life helping others while neglecting my own needs. I have sacrificed self-pleasure to please others.

Every member should be allowed to self prop at least one time.
KungFuMaster
6/27/11 12:51:49PM

Posted by KungFuMaster

Miragliotta did a great job at staying on top of his game. Everything he did in that fight was perfect and even beautiful.

The Miragliotta races across the seas like a speed boat to stop the Barry from deploying any more cannons to the Kongo, but it immediately waves it off as the French Kongo ship manages to miraculously put up a sail - and the chase is on.

The Kongo manages to flee to a nearby island and sets anchor and awaits his attacker, the Barry. As the Barry charges through the rough waters while disregarding the dangers of the rocky coastlines, its bow smashes into a rock - cascading the Barry into exposing its vulnerable side. In this short moment of opportunity, the Kongo takes aim and fires its last and only cannon. The cannon flew high. It arched over the seas like a rainbow. The cannon swayed left - then right and then left again. The Barry stares helpless into the sky as the approaching cannon seemingly hangs in the air for an eternity. In desperation, the Barry attempts a dangerous evasive maneuver. Thinking the Kongo's cannon has been aimed precisely, the Barry decides to go full speed ahead. Little does the Barry know the Kongo misfired and the cannon was going to fall short.

At 32 knots, the Barry plunges toward the Kongo. As the Barry locks on to the Kongo and arms its weapons, the deployed Kongo cannon crashes through the deck of the Barry and sends the Barry into a spiral.

The Kongo had exhausted all its weaponry but still manages to sprinkle some salt to its enemy's wounds by throwing harpoons and broken sails at the helpless Barry.

The Miragliotta has finally seen enough and convinces the Barry to surrender unconditionally.

KungFuMaster
6/27/11 12:59:04PM
Here is the Kongo adding salt to the sinking Barry.

KungFuMaster
6/27/11 1:05:37PM
The Barry was once swift as it used to glide across the seas with its many sails. After plunging recklessly onto the rocky shores and suffering a cannon strike from the Kongo, this is what remains of the Barry.

emfleek
6/27/11 1:19:38PM
You have quite a strange obsession with watercraft, bro.

KungFuMaster
6/27/11 1:57:33PM

Posted by emfleek

You have quite a strange obsession with watercraft, bro.

I love being around water. If I had money, I would live by the coast. Furthermore, I am an extreme angler. I would venture into uncharted territories to find the most suitable spots for fishing - and if Jeremy Wade from River Monsters would accept me as his partner, I would gladly leave everything behind......well, maybe not everything.
Pages: [1] 2 3