good riddance tito

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » good riddance tito
tomsmith17381
5/26/08 9:05:34AM
i won't miss tito one bit he is a shadow of his former self and has been for his past 4 fights. the guys over the hill and he can take his ego with him
grappler0000
5/26/08 9:09:38AM
Don't be too quick to say your goodbyes, as he was offered a 4 fight contract by the UFC...previously, I wouldn't think he would even consider it, but he sounded pretty indecisive in his recent interviews.
VictimSix
5/26/08 10:30:24AM
I'm with ya I've never liked Ortiz but at least at a time he was a huge win at LHW. Now he isn't much more then a gate keeper. His last decent win at LHW was Vladimir or Cote (over four years ago). He did it his way alright, talked to much shit and could never beat a true top fighter in his prime (Other then Guy).
Jackelope
5/26/08 11:10:06AM

Posted by grappler0000

Don't be too quick to say your goodbyes, as he was offered a 4 fight contract by the UFC...previously, I wouldn't think he would even consider it, but he sounded pretty indecisive in his recent interviews.

If he stays in the UFC now I think he loses all respect. That's like being one of those guys who always says "I'm going to quit this job and get a new one. I'm tired of getting disrespected" but they're still working at the same burger joint 10 years later. I find that to be a despicable trait in a human being. If you don't like your situation, and you have the power to change it- DO IT!

He could get paid big money in EliteXC or Affliction and most likely have way more entertaining fights. He needs to take advantage of that. I say good riddance.
AnDeRsonDaSiLvA
5/26/08 11:31:02AM
good riddance. I have a feeling tito will stick around though. The last 5 years , tito has been saying he wanted to leave. who knows if he will actually leave. I thought the whole dana is a b1tch thing , and their anger towards one another is too strong. Recent interviews had made me think there is a chance dana and tito will patch things up. The fact they hyped tito up so much during ufc 84 countdown and gave him a post fight interview was shocking . Tito is now nothing more then a gate keeper. I think watchin him for free on elite xc would be the best option.
bigbubbano23
5/26/08 4:01:01PM
i guess there are alot of tito haters out there. hmm
tylerlee123
5/26/08 5:20:39PM
Tito never bothered me , his shirt said it all he did it his way