Good to see the Playground Buzzing

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Good to see the Playground Buzzing
Next Page »
prophecy033
7/7/12 1:41:02AM
I know I'm not the only one on here that is excited as shit for the fights tomorrow. I'm happy to see the site rocking out for the Silva/Sonnen fight Chael has been a little devil while pissing Silva off and all this has Chael_Sonnen happy Some of us are confused as to who is gonna win tomorrow We may be for picking who we picked but shit, hindsight is 20/20, right. The one thing I'm most excited about is the Playground is the place to be. I haven't seen everyone with an opinion on the fight in a long time This fight has been beat to death but we have all seemed to stay cool headed and friends Just wanted to say WAR the PLAYGROUND
Chael_Sonnen
7/7/12 1:45:14AM
War the G.O.A.T.

And yes - - - I AM HAPPY!

Thank you anDEE!
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
george112
7/7/12 1:49:43AM
super stoked

Never has that "feels like a family" feeling been so strong leading upto this fight.
We've gotten on each others nerves but its finally here.
The Showdown
infestructure
7/7/12 1:51:09AM

Posted by prophecy033

I know I'm not the only one on here that is excited as shit for the fights tomorrow. I'm happy to see the site rocking out for the Silva/Sonnen fight Chael has been a little devil while pissing Silva off and all this has Chael_Sonnen happy Some of us are confused as to who is gonna win tomorrow We may be for picking who we picked but shit, hindsight is 20/20, right. The one thing I'm most excited about is the Playground is the place to be. I haven't seen everyone with an opinion on the fight in a long time This fight has been beat to death but we have all seemed to stay cool headed and friends Just wanted to say WAR the PLAYGROUND

Haha great post! ARRGH I wish I could prop you more. I'm not usually one to use the 'war' expression but...

WAR THE PLAYGROUND!!!!

(just broke my war cherry)
prophecy033
7/7/12 1:51:17AM

Posted by george112

super stoked

Never has that "feels like a family" feeling been so strong leading upto this fight.
The Showdown

Yeah but shit, me and my brother have gone at it pretty hard.
george112
7/7/12 2:03:43AM

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by george112

super stoked

The Showdown

Yeah but shit, me
and my brother have gone at it pretty hard.

Haha same here. He's a die hard Silva fan.

It's been hard to win an argument. Hopefully that all changes
ChrisSabal
7/7/12 2:18:10AM
this fight is so big my family is throwing a BBQ and we are actually going to order it on PPV!!!
prophecy033
7/7/12 2:21:40AM

Posted by ChrisSabal

this fight is so big my family is throwing a BBQ and we are actually going to order it on PPV!!!

My Buddies Grandpa bought the Liddell/Ortiz 2 fight because he said that Liddell reminded him of an old buddy back in Vietnam. Gotta love it when the family get excited too
infestructure
7/7/12 3:04:19AM

Posted by ChrisSabal

I wish my family was like that. Sigh.
shaneTpain
7/7/12 7:09:17AM
BuuZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

kopower
7/7/12 8:49:52AM
I'll be heading over to a friends for a bbq as well. Haven't ordered a ppv in a long time. Hope this one delivers

I really don't care who wins, as long as there are some fireworks
SpiderSilva
7/7/12 8:50:27AM
I've had fun all week! Silva's opponents always have a small bandwagon that thinks they'll win. Then Silva smashes em. I expect the same today.

Great post.
Poor_Franklin
7/7/12 8:59:29AM
13 hours away!
Ordep
7/7/12 9:09:36AM
Woooooooooo
MALICE
7/7/12 10:20:15AM
I am ashamed. I cannot remember a time when I have been more excited than I am right now. I have an unrelenting case of the goosebumps.

I have so many things to make: taco dip, burrito dip, bbq wings, buffalo wings, vegetable tray with ranch and blue cheese dip, mango habanero salsa. I have to go pick up beer, margarita mix, tequila. I have to rearrange the living room in a perfect semicircle around the t.v. so everybody has a good view of the action.

This bust be what a bride feels like on her wedding day. I fear a may need a defibrillator come fight time.

WAR PG
kopower
7/7/12 10:31:17AM

Posted by MALICE

I am ashamed. I cannot remember a time when I have been more excited than I am right now. I have an unrelenting case of the goosebumps.

I have so many things to make: taco dip, burrito dip, bbq wings, buffalo wings, vegetable tray with ranch and blue cheese dip, mango habanero salsa. I have to go pick up beer, margarita mix, tequila. I have to rearrange the living room in a perfect semicircle around the t.v. so everybody has a good view of the action.

This bust be what a bride feels like on her wedding day. I fear a may need a defibrillator come fight time.

WAR PG

Budgellism
7/7/12 12:04:18PM
I really hope I'm not overhyping this card. I can't believe there are still 7 hours to go... This wait has been brutal.
prophecy033
7/7/12 12:11:36PM

Posted by Budgellism

I really hope I'm not overhyping this card. I can't believe there are still 7 hours to go... This wait has been brutal.

I know Budge, but at the same time its hard to believe its actually happening today. I'm having. Get together at me newly remodeled house for the first time. I'm even calling over a buddy I haven't Hung with I'm almost 3 years. This fight has my aunt excited and she's a stay at home rubber stamper
Budgellism
7/7/12 12:24:40PM

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by Budgellism

I know Budge, but at the same time its hard to believe its actually happening today. I'm having. Get together at me newly remodeled house for the first time. I'm even calling over a buddy I haven't Hung with I'm almost 3 years. This fight has my aunt excited and she's a stay at home rubber stamper

Very true. It's been a long wait for this rematch and today is finally the day. I wish we still had the original card that was announced before all the injuries but still, what a card we have to look forward to tonight. Compelling fights all the way down the card. And as great as all that is, we get another free card in less than a week
Franklinfan47
7/7/12 12:56:20PM
Ordep
7/7/12 1:08:09PM
I stayed in bed until 1:00pm just to make the wait shorter
kopower
7/7/12 1:22:39PM

Posted by Ordep

Smart move. I need to get out of the house for a few hours because the wait is driving me crazy.
george112
7/7/12 1:29:59PM

Posted by kopower

Posted by Ordep

Smart move. I need to get out of the house for a few hours because the wait is driving me crazy.

This.

I got drunk last night and for some reason woke up at 7am.

I don't feel hangover but damn I feel lazy. Waiting for this is brutal. It's like being at work and checking the clock every 4 minutes.

Girlfriend is asleep on the couch next to me. All I've got right now is the PG, 360, and TV
Bubbles
7/7/12 1:32:42PM

Posted by george112

I don't feel hangover but damn I feel lazy. Waiting for this is brutal. It's like being at work and checking the clock every 4 minutes.

Girlfriend is asleep on the couch next to me. All I've got right now is the PG, 360, and TV

That happens to me quite often too. I wake up at 8am on New Years day

I think you should give your girlfriend some sweet dreams
george112
7/7/12 1:47:54PM

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by george112

That happens to me quite often too. I wake up at 8am on New Years day

I think you should give your girlfriend some sweet dreams

Haha disturbing her sleep is dangerous .

However I'm down for a good prank
pmoney
7/7/12 2:20:17PM
I'm stoked to see all the activity on the PG. Best MMA Forums and games on the internet.

I have a B-Day to go to, I don't know if i'll be watching the ppv live... but I will get to see the Prelims before I go! Hope it's a good night of fights!
Budgellism
7/7/12 3:16:32PM
The van is going to be full tonight
infestructure
7/7/12 5:37:43PM

Posted by Budgellism

I'm going to a bar with the casuals. Its a big enough event, everyone's going!

I know what you guys mean when you say the wait is killing you!
In New Zealand, we have UFC events on Sunday morning, at 12:00, so I just got up on a beautiful morning to watch some UFC, not long to wait

Would you guys prefer to watch on Saturday night or Sunday morning and why?
I get the feeling it would be hard to avoid getting drunk before the main event, (if I watched on a sat) therefore giving a hazy memory to the whole thing.
Budgellism
7/7/12 5:44:38PM

Posted by infestructure

Posted by Budgellism

In New Zealand, we have UFC events on Sunday morning, at 12:00, so I just got up on a beautiful morning to watch some UFC, not long to wait

I get the feeling it would be hard to avoid getting drunk before the main event, (if I watched on a sat) therefore giving a hazy memory to the whole thing.

My time is the same as the site's so it's 5:45pm here. The prelims will start around 7:30 with the main card starting at 10 and going until 12:30 or so. I'd rather have the fights 3 hours earlier like the Pacific time guys to be honest. The earlier the better. When UFC events come on I often have to choose between watching it live and going out.
MALICE
7/7/12 5:45:58PM

Posted by infestructure

Posted by Budgellism

I have had to watch many a main event on Sunday morning because I hit the punch too hard during the prelims. Not tonight. No way I am going to miss this main event. Now, where's my beer?
Pages: [1] 2