Good pick up lines/converstion starters?

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Good pick up lines/converstion starters?
Next Page »
Mitchell740
10/14/07 7:54:29PM
I usually get stuck with, "Hey what's up? I'm Mike." Any got any good ones?
tuvok500
10/14/07 8:33:26PM
when i was younger, i was having a friend who was very idiot like, is first line when he was approching a girl was " how much " LOL

i want make a statement about that , " I DISAGREED TOTALLY ABOUT HIS METHOD "

babalu2720
10/14/07 8:40:08PM
Well I don't use serious ones, but my favorite stupid one has to be.....

"Do you have a keg in those jeans cuz I'd love to tap that."

grappler0000
10/14/07 8:48:44PM
Not a serious one:

Tell her that you have a magic watch. When she asked what your magic watch says, tell her that it says she isn't wearing any panties. If she's not wearing any...bam, your magic watch has worked once again. If she says, well actually I am wearing panties...tap your watch a couple of times and say "damn, this thing must be an hour fast".
Mitchell740
10/14/07 9:35:44PM

Posted by grappler0000

Not a serious one:

Tell her that you have a magic watch. When she asked what your magic watch says, tell her that it says she isn't wearing any panties. If she's not wearing any...bam, your magic watch has worked once again. If she says, well actually I am wearing panties...tap your watch a couple of times and say "damn, this thing must be an hour fast".

Lmao, I'm using that one on a fat chick. The only problem (besides most chicks would look at you repulsed) I see in that would be if she didn't ask about the watch.

Any good conversation startes that work in alot of situations?
iwannabesedated
10/14/07 9:49:47PM
I dont really know of any good ones..cause they dont work usually.

But i was thinking its good when your girlfriend gives good head.But it will piss you off thinking about how she got to be soo good.
hotrodttt
10/14/07 10:44:13PM
How about this , You have great legs , What time do they open
Stickan
10/14/07 10:47:56PM
When I get really drunk I have a tendancy to be trying to pick up every single girl at the place we're at and apparently I always go for the same conversation starter.
"Is this seat available, cuz the rest of the place is full." The girls usually look around and there are always places to sit everywhere. Sometimes they bring that up, sometimes they play along and start talking to me, sometimes they go "ok" and just ignore me.
The funny/dumb thing is that I usually do this on every single table, not minding that the girls I just said the same thing to sit 2 feet away at the table next to the one I'm standing by. Beers over my head is something I've gotten used to now though.
jomatty
10/15/07 12:43:28AM
my most recent pick up line is to yell across the bar at girls "you like fat guys with a lot of baggage"

it doesnt work but for some reason it makes me smile. to put the odds better in your favor try not to focus on one girl but in a large group of them.
tuvok500
10/15/07 12:51:56AM

Posted by Stickan

When I get really drunk I have a tendancy to be trying to pick up every single girl at the place we're at and apparently I always go for the same conversation starter.
"Is this seat available, cuz the rest of the place is full." The girls usually look around and there are always places to sit everywhere. Sometimes they bring that up, sometimes they play along and start talking to me, sometimes they go "ok" and just ignore me.
The funny/dumb thing is that I usually do this on every single table, not minding that the girls I just said the same thing to sit 2 feet away at the table next to the one I'm standing by. Beers over my head is something I've gotten used to now though.

LOL man, !!!!

it must be so funny to see you moving from table to table !!! LOL

Trapt1nw0nder
10/15/07 3:14:18AM
"Hi,Nice shoes......so,you wanna have sex?"

Jk..
Svartorm
10/15/07 3:39:20AM
I always bust on my friends, so I'll loudly make fun of one of them while standing next to a likely canidate and see if the girl laughs. If she does, I'll start talking with her because now she knows I'm funny, and its a good way to start talking without lame introductions.
babalu2720
10/15/07 7:04:28AM

Posted by Trapt1nw0nder

"Hi,Nice shoes......so,you wanna have sex?"

Jk..

Yup I have heard that 1 except we say "Nice shoes wanna fu**."
It flows better...lol
kevietre
10/15/07 1:08:26PM
Do you know how much a polar bear weighs?

No?

Just enough to break the ice. My name's Kevin.
Mitchell740
10/15/07 4:27:07PM

Posted by kevietre

Do you know how much a polar bear weighs?

No?

Just enough to break the ice. My name's Kevin.

That one seems like it may work, but mediocre. Thanks for one of the few serious ones.
ko-kbo130
10/15/07 4:28:59PM
not a serious one but funny:
lets flip a coin. heads i get tail, tails i get head. or do you swallow. shes says yes your set, she says no you probly didnt want it neway.
GTS
10/16/07 12:18:56AM
Excuse me. I'm from the FBI, the Fine Body Investigators, and I'm going to have to ask you to assume the position.
TheHitmanTL
10/16/07 1:40:43AM
are those spacepants your wearing??? CUS YO ASS IS OUTTA THIS WORLD!

one that has actually worked for me before is

excuse me you wouldnt happen to have a bandaid would you?? cus i just scraped my knee when i fell for you

haha its cheesy but they seem to like it
madmarck
10/16/07 12:37:13PM
Here are a list of lines i created one day while bored sitting in class.
These are highly classified and powerful be careful what woman you use them on.
Hey baby your totally a 3/10

Im lowering my standards for you.

My car has got a flat can i borrow you spare tire?

That Hot girl turned me down you must be the ugly friend.

Do you get fries with all that cellulite?

You have got just the right amount of ugly for me.

Do those thunder thighs wanna see some lightining?

thepunisher
10/16/07 1:09:01PM
"Hey baby I don't set my standards high so that way i am never dissapointed"
ko-kbo130
10/16/07 2:51:30PM
**** me if im wrong but i think you wanna blow me
Djbb
10/17/07 3:07:34AM
If you really want to pick up chicks, go to your local library and take out some books on psychology, philosophy and dream interpretating. Anything intellectual, really. I cannot stress to you the amount of play I've gotten just talking about stupid shit like Paul Diel's theories on introspective analysis or the Sigmund Freudian concepts in Silent Hill 2. And trust me man, chicks cream themselves when you start dissecting and "interpretating" their latest run-of-the-mill sex-with-a-total-stranger dreams.

Random stupid whore: I had a dream I slept with a total stranger lastnite, what do you think that means?

You: You're probably starved for affection, sex dreams are really just an unconscious plea for romance.

Random stupid whore: Awwww, you're so sweet and wise

Women are a ******' trip
hippysmacker
10/17/07 3:51:30AM
Back in my college days this would always make them laugh if you said it as an obvious joke.
" Nice outfit, it's gonna look great rolled up in a ball next to my bed in the morning"
zach66700
10/7/08 11:04:01PM

Posted by grappler0000

Not a serious one:

Old but still funy
urbman
10/8/08 12:03:56AM
You could try, You can call me milk,cause i'll do your body good..
mikevolz
10/8/08 2:25:48AM
"im just killing time till my trust fund kicks in"

my all time favorite

look her up and down, pause and repeat after me "i'll pay your rent"
4u2nv
10/8/08 9:45:37AM
I'm like the one dude on here. once i'm drunk i try picking up all the hot chicks i can find. even if i manage to get one, if i see a hotter one ill be walking around with one and then stop to chat with another. lol its funny as hell but bad bc i've lost a few that way.

"hey sup?... did u know that women today have much more influence and independence in todays work enivorment? well since thats the case u should buy me a drink to show how much times have changed and for women accomplishments." and its actually worked on 2 or 3 chicks! and the others looked at me in discussed. cheap b!tches lol
emfleek
10/8/08 10:55:33AM
"You must wash your clothes in Windex 'cuz I can see myself in your pants."

"Want to order a pizza and f*ck? What, you don't like pizza?!?"
sleevey
10/8/08 2:21:14PM
This is the best line I ever used and it has worked multiple times along with a few good smakcs to the face

I was at a bar and had noticed these 2 girls we caught glances a few times and they were talking to the bar tender I went up introduced myself and bought them a few drinks after some small talk names shit like that I looked at the bartender who had been trying to pick these gilrs up and said you know what my dick might not be the longest one in here shit there is a chance that a may not even be the thickest one in here but I guarentte you it is the prettiest cock in all of sunny FL. and god as my witness the very next words out of there mouth was prove it so all 3 of us went to the restroom weel use your imagination

That line has worked many many many times however be prepared to back it up and be ready cause you may get a nice bitch slap.
iwannabesedated
10/8/08 2:28:08PM
You :Want to have Magic Sex?
Girl: Whats magic sex i've never had that before.
You: We bone,You dissappear....TaDah Bitch..
Pages: [1] 2