Would it be good if MMA Playground listed users location with their avatar, record etc?

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » Would it be good if MMA Playground listed users location with their avatar, record etc?
POLL: User locations displayed along with avatar, fight record, playground money etc
Yes 48% (12)
No 28% (7)
Yes (country or state only) 24% (6)
Mastodon2
7/27/07 11:30:10AM
Im just wondering, would the other forum users like it if user's locations (City + state, or City + country for non US users), just so we know where our forum buddies are from without having to go into their profiles?

I know most Forum builder software allows this, so it might be within the realms of possibility for this site...

I wonder if any of the Admin could tell me whether or not this is possible, and for the users there is a poll attached to vote on whether or not this would be a cool idea

It would be optional of course, if people wanted to keep their location a secret they could just not fill the bar in!
ocho-cinco
7/28/07 2:53:29AM
It doesn't look like anyone gave this an extra thought, but I like this idea. MMA is very much an international sport, and thats one of the reason it's so good. It would be cool to know where our fellow fans are from in the world.
Stickan
7/28/07 12:34:36PM
I honestly think the information list is long as it is. Adding something will be even less posts per page.