Good MMA magazines

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Good MMA magazines
JuggaloWarrior878
6/6/07 3:38:20PM
Does anyone know of some good mma magazines. I just got my first issue of real fighter and i was really impressed. Just wondering if there are any other mma magazines that are as good.
hughesfan1
6/6/07 4:13:46PM
Good question. I would like to know as well and maybe the subscrition prices.
teamquestnorth
6/6/07 4:20:46PM
i like ultimate grappling but the news is about 6 weeks old by the time you read it. I was reading one at my neighborhood barnes and noble yesterday and in an article it said that at press time results from randy vs tim werent available
AchillesHeel
6/6/07 4:49:04PM

Posted by greshamfighter

i like ultimate grappling but the news is about 6 weeks old by the time you read it.

I know, that's horrible. A sports publication (heck, any news publication) can't be so far behind events.
papercut
6/6/07 5:09:05PM

Posted by JuggaloWarrior878

Does anyone know of some good mma magazines. I just got my first issue of real fighter and i was really impressed. Just wondering if there are any other mma magazines that are as good.

there is a TAPOUT magazine I hear its pretty good but they don't sell it around here
p_unit23
6/6/07 11:34:13PM
they have mma worldwide. I think its the same people that make TAPOUT, but they're diffrent magazines. you can go on the tapout site and subscribe to tapout and/or mma worldwide.
iwannabesedated
6/7/07 2:14:38PM
I bought Tapout Mag and Fighters only Mag in borders bookstore here in town the tapout mag i think they only have like 4 or 6 issues a year i think they dont do 12issues..and fighters only is a UK magazine but they sell it here for some reason.with the european maxim..which is way cooler than the US maxim cause the Uk shows BOOBIES.
jdubs
6/7/07 2:16:02PM
real fighter is pretty much the shit
teamquestnorth
6/7/07 7:15:18PM
is that you in your avatar jdubs?
jdubs
6/7/07 8:12:49PM
ya mane u wanna fight
jdubs
6/7/07 10:00:49PM

Posted by greshamfighter

is that you in your avatar jdubs?

just a lesson for u gresham

"broke that phone, broke that phone" LMFAO

http://youtube.com/watch?v=8f7AVRTG3DU&mode=related&search=
bayonetxwork
6/8/07 3:35:47PM
Ultimate Grappling is definitely the best. Tapout is a pretty decent magazine, mostly pictures, and has some techniques in there. MMA Worldwide blows.
aceprone
6/8/07 7:26:46PM
I don't really care for Ultimate Grappling, but I do like Fight Sport Magazine. mag