Good luck BRONCOS!!!!

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Good luck BRONCOS!!!!
tdietel01
12/28/08 5:40:03PM
Everybody pray for my broncos tonight!!! I cant take them losing a division title to the smelly chargers tonight!!
higdon10
12/28/08 5:45:16PM
As a Colts fan I would much rather travel to Denver and dominate the Broncos than have to go to San Diego and play a team with the momentum and talent that the Chargers have. Go Denver!!!!!!
SpiderSilva
12/28/08 6:23:41PM
ah the colts would have somthing coming if the Broncos win GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tdietel01
12/28/08 7:32:24PM
the colts definitely have denvers number the last 4 or 5 years. It all depends on which denver team shows up!! gotta get past the SD first though
SpiderSilva
12/28/08 7:36:54PM
trust me I know 1hr to start time
voodoo-jitsu
12/28/08 7:52:59PM
i would wish u luck ........................................if i wasnt a chargers fan

WAR chargers
Twenty20Dollars
12/28/08 8:26:24PM
I'll be rooting for the chargers just because the broncos should have already won the division, you can't let that crap happen.

Also I think the chargers have a better chance at beating the colts in the playoffs again..plus phillip rivers is just killing it. How did he not make the pro bowl? Rivers has done much better than Favre this year. Not knocking Favre though.

But all in all, I hope whoever wins this game, just gets crushed by the colts.
mentalcase
12/29/08 12:21:20AM
Yeah go the Broncos!!

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
urbman
12/30/08 9:04:57PM
Looks like Shanahan got fired..Think they'll go after Cowher?Supposedly he's already talking with the jets.
emfleek
12/31/08 8:34:53AM

Posted by urbman

Looks like Shanahan got fired..Think they'll go after Cowher?Supposedly he's already talking with the jets.

I don't see Cowher in Denver. He's going to coach the NY Jets. His daughters are going to school nearby, he's publicy stated that he would love to coach in the NY market, and the Jets are willing to restructure their staff in order to get him on board (he wants to bring in his own personel).

He'll be the next coach for the Jets, in my opinion.
emfleek
12/31/08 9:40:14AM

Posted by emfleek

I don't see Cowher in Denver. He's going to coach the NY Jets. His daughters are going to school nearby, he's publicy stated that he would love to coach in the NY market, and the Jets are willing to restructure their staff in order to get him on board (he wants to bring in his own personel).

He'll be the next coach for the Jets, in my opinion.

...or maybe I'm wrong. For the 3rd time in 2 days, the story has changed. Now ESPN.com is reporting that Cowher has no interest in the Jets job.
Pitbull09
12/31/08 1:22:13PM
I can't believe Chargers are in the playoffs after being 4-8. Every week since then I knew what needed to happen for them to stay alive and it continued to til that week. Chargers obviously were the better team. I take Rivers over Cutler any day. Its jsut a matter if the Chargers D will step up in the playoff as they are going to have to playing the Colts on a 9 game win streak (1 of those being a close game beating the Chargers)