GOOD LUCK ALL YOU BALLERS!

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » GOOD LUCK ALL YOU BALLERS!
punkrockike
2/3/07 2:01:52PM
good luck to everyone on our first event for mmaplayground. give it up for this awesome sight that that has managed to keep me distracted whilst otherwise id be bored out of my mind due to lack of mma activity. Hip Hip.....
JimiMak
2/3/07 2:34:11PM
Hooray!

I'll drink to that. This place is great and just keeps getting better. To all the staff, keep up the good work. To all the ballers, good luck- I'll see you on the rankings page.
ManBeast
2/3/07 3:01:19PM
my only regret is that I didnt join this service sooner, or else I would have better bets.

but cheers anyways this a great addition to the fantasy sports genre of websites
the-james
2/3/07 3:31:24PM
yeah mma playground is awesome, its great being able to make wagers and pick fights without losing money.
Sagat_GSP12
2/3/07 3:51:29PM
Cheers to the creators not only for bringing fantasy mma to the masses, but also doing an outstanding job in the process.
thelastking
2/3/07 3:51:30PM
very good sight and still getting better
Bigsexydaddy
2/3/07 4:04:58PM
Seconds all around from me, too. A great site with new things popping up all the time and a great fantasy game. Can't wait to see the results and rankings tonight.

WAR SHERDOG OT, BITCHES!!!