good god people are dumb

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » good god people are dumb
dannyfrank
1/4/09 6:06:54PM
so, do YOU want to end womens suffrage?

LMAO

postman
1/4/09 6:48:30PM
You know that d bag found out what Suffrage meant and was so shocked that was the meaning that is how he got the idea to do that.
dannyfrank
1/4/09 6:55:26PM
even if thats true, thats really not the point. in my opinion, if you have made it through any sort of high school history class, then you should know what suffrage means
AchillesHeel
1/4/09 7:00:04PM
Reminds me of Dan Quayle's comment about the "bondage between mother and child."
postman
1/4/09 7:31:52PM

Posted by dannyfrank

even if thats true, thats really not the point. in my opinion, if you have made it through any sort of high school history class, then you should know what suffrage means

Agreed. It was funny too. They acutally did something like this to the school board across town year ago. They kept asking for a pool and the board kept turning it down so they called it a aquatic........... I don't remeber the words they used (shows I didn't learn much from it) and the board approved it and once they did they had to put in a new pool.
dannyfrank
1/4/09 7:36:34PM

Posted by postman

Posted by dannyfrank

Agreed. It was funny too. They acutally did something like this to the school board across town year ago. They kept asking for a pool and the board kept turning it down so they called it a aquatic........... I don't remeber the words they used (shows I didn't learn much from it) and the board approved it and once they did they had to put in a new pool.

clever thinking
jiujitsufreak74
1/4/09 8:14:02PM
lmfao i have to spread the love man.

we did this in our AP gov class. we sent a poll out to all of the teachers asking their opinion about woman's suffrage, and you will be surprised how many didn't know what suffrage meant so they wrote opposed. unfortunately this assignment embarrassed a lot of the staff so we aren't allowed to do it again.
dannyfrank
1/4/09 8:21:13PM
that is awesome!
Svartorm
1/4/09 11:50:26PM
I signed it and I knew exactly what it meant.
ohiostate1016
1/5/09 6:40:17PM
Now I know who voted for Bush.