A not so good card?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » A not so good card?
icebergsnoopy
5/2/09 3:10:23AM
Anyone ever wonder about if the UFC put on a card of not so good fighters just for a laugh, i am not trying to put down any fighters just a thought. I have thought about it and this I think could be a pretty bad card lol

Would you like to add or make changes to this card???

main event
Danni Abaddi vs Joe scrola

card
ken shamrock vs brad imes
Kimbo vs jason Guida
Blake Bowman vs Thomas Deny
Charles Mcarthy vs Stephon Bonner
Kalib Starnes vs Jonathon Goulet
Wallass
5/2/09 11:53:16AM
Bonnar and Denny are legit and I find it questionable that you class them in with the others.
UFCmma666
5/2/09 12:07:33PM

Posted by Wallass

Bonnar and Denny are legit and I find it questionable that you class them in with the others.

no fighter bashing but denny is not legit all i can say is bully beatdown
gartface
5/2/09 4:10:06PM

Posted by UFCmma666

Posted by Wallass

no fighter bashing but denny is not legit all i can say is bully beatdown

Isn't Bully Beatdown staged?
UFCmma666
5/2/09 4:13:16PM
most likely but still denny is not what you would call a top tier kinda guy
Jackelope
5/2/09 4:17:18PM
Anybody who is willing to buy their way into a local show would watch this stuff for sure. To me, that's the difference between an MMA fan and a UFC fan.
king_katool
5/2/09 4:22:31PM

Posted by Jackelope

Anybody who is willing to buy their way into a local show would watch this stuff for sure. To me, that's the difference between an MMA fan and a UFC fan.

im with jackelope, id pay the 50$ i spend on a UFC PPV to go see this card live, id watch it free on tv, and id watch the fights the next day online if it was a PPV
UFCmma666
5/2/09 4:23:32PM

Posted by king_katool

Posted by Jackelope

im with jackelope, id pay the 50$ i spend on a UFC PPV to go see this card live, id watch it free on tv, and id watch the fights the next day online if it was a PPV

fo sho
tmas
5/2/09 6:53:56PM
what is the definition of good in your opinon? Cause you have A legend there, a guy who has only lost to the top talent in his division, a warrior, and whether you like it or not Kalib Starnes was a legit top 15 MW......ok he did the running man, but he had his reasons and the guy beat some of the best......

just saying you hold grudges agianst these guys and have a strange definition of not good.

Some of those guys are old and the skills have detoriated, some are good but fight only the best (bound to lose some of those not everyone is Anderson Silva), etc get my point?

so whats your definition of not good?