Good or bad diet for cutting?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » MMA Training » Good or bad diet for cutting?
Chieftan13
8/10/11 6:57:01PM
Could you guys give me some feedback on this diet.

Breakfest: shake consiting of greens, fruits, scoop of whey protein

Snack an apple or orange

Lunch Shake with different veggies than what i had for breakfest no protein powder, Chicken sandwich on whole wheat, cheese stick, granola bar

Snack:
Peanut butter sandwhich

Dinner: Grilled chicken breast, whoelwheat pasta, some all natural salsa on top

Snack: some sort of fruit

Now im going to switch it up like the meats for dinner and lunch and what not incporate eggs but this would be Day 1 and between lunch in dinner which is after skool ill be practicing, working out and running And all of this includes lots and lots and lots of water also. So give me soem feed back negative or positive and help me fine tune it thank you!!!

Chael_Sonnen
8/10/11 7:48:29PM
ghandikush
8/11/11 1:35:24PM

Posted by Chieftan13

Snack an apple or orange

Lunch Shake with different veggies than what i had for breakfest no protein powder, Chicken sandwich on whole wheat, cheese stick, granola bar

Snack:
Peanut butter sandwhich

Now im going to switch it up like the meats for dinner and lunch and what not incporate eggs but this would be Day 1 and between lunch in dinner which is after skool ill be practicing, working out and running And all of this includes lots and lots and lots of water also. So give me soem feed back negative or positive and help me fine tune it thank you!!!

perfect for maintaining high performance. I used to eat less when I was dropping weight if dropping mass.
Chieftan13
8/11/11 6:03:00PM
Thank you guys, but do you think the portions are to big to be cutting weight?
Geoffo
10/24/11 8:36:57PM

Posted by ghandikush

Posted by Chieftan13

Snack an apple or orange

Snack:
Peanut butter sandwhich

perfect for maintaining high performance. I used to eat less when I was dropping weight if dropping mass.

Make sure chicken breast is lean, cook it slowly. It'll render most of the fat out.
:P (working on my kinesiology & fitness bachelors)

Other than that, good stuff good stuff.
T3amMYOEDGE
11/2/11 8:37:33PM
That's a pretty good diet bro. You should try this AWESOME nutritional supplement. It's called Formula B, from MyoEdge. Check us out on Facebook (myoedge inc.) or our website myoedge.com one bottle of this and your performance will be way improved