Good article on Aderson Silva boxing

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Good article on Aderson Silva boxing
Porch28
3/17/08 7:29:21AM
RMFG_187
3/17/08 11:03:01AM
I would hate too see A Silva get KOed, but it will happen. then we might have too see Roy Jones come to mma
RMFG_187
3/17/08 11:06:29AM

The Article

Having left behind a who's who of carcasses in his weight division

lmao sooooo true
silverbullet
3/17/08 12:07:45PM
Okami looked good against Silva in their first fight, maybe he will make it out of the second round. Okami is really tough to finish too
Near07
3/17/08 2:41:54PM
The Okami fight was 2 years ago, Anderson has improved with every fight...Okami lost to Franklin recently (even though that was a close match, and i thought Okami should have won) and we all no what silva did to frank....They still say Leban has an iron chin lol I guess to eveyone but Silva. I'm not sure where I stand about Silva boxing, it could be intersesting, if he wins then that keeps all the people who say "boxing takes more skill" quiet. But if he looses... Its a pretty risky situation. Back to Okami i do agree he is a very tough guy, i just think Anderson wil run through him like the rest of the div.
dust
3/17/08 5:04:43PM

Posted by Near07

The Okami fight was 2 years ago, Anderson has improved with every fight...Okami lost to Franklin recently (even though that was a close match, and i thought Okami should have won) and we all no what silva did to frank....They still say Leban has an iron chin lol I guess to eveyone but Silva. I'm not sure where I stand about Silva boxing, it could be intersesting, if he wins then that keeps all the people who say "boxing takes more skill" quiet. But if he looses... Its a pretty risky situation. Back to Okami i do agree he is a very tough guy, i just think Anderson wil run through him like the rest of the div.

He has NO chance of beating RJJ in a boxing match. Period. Jones' recent opponents would also drub Silva.
Boo_Radley21
3/17/08 5:18:12PM
Roy Jones would make Anderson Silva his bitch in a boxing match. I like Silva and all but in boxing Roy Jones Jr would dominate him. He wouldn't go on saying how MMA fighters aren't as good though he isn't like Floyd.
juanez13
3/17/08 6:00:43PM

Posted by Boo_Radley21

Roy Jones would make Anderson Silva his bitch in a boxing match. I like Silva and all but in boxing Roy Jones Jr would dominate him. He wouldn't go on saying how MMA fighters aren't as good though he isn't like Floyd.

he RJJ is amongst the Boxers that respect MMA, he has said multiple times how much he likes this sport, and even went as far as saying if he was younger he would have done MMA. I think silva has a very(very) small chance of winning, but i bet his payday would be huge (i would assume(if he looses) it will at least half of what RJJ is making) which would be probably about 5-8 MiL, which is tons more than what he is making right now, that might play a factor of him wanting to (get his ass kicked) fight RJJ.