Gonzaga: I want to be a world champion

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Gonzaga: I want to be a world champion
emfleek
1/12/12 10:20:29AM
“I believe in Brazilian jiu-jitsu, I accomplished everything I wanted,” Gonzaga, 32, explained to Bleacher Report. “I won state, national, and world-championship titles. In MMA, I had the opportunity to fight 12 times so far for the UFC. I fought for the UFC heavyweight title, and against some of the best fighters in the sport.”

Gonzaga’s retirement from mixed martial arts would ultimately prove to be short-lived.

“I believe I was looking for some time to reset my goals,” offered Gonzaga. “I enjoyed the chance to stay close to my students, and also the extra time I was able to spend with my family...My students and my friends were asking to see me fight again.”

LINK
calitrees
1/12/12 10:27:53AM
I think Ganzaga takes the fight with his BJJ, if hes so good at it lets see him use it in th Octagon istead of standing with the heavy hitters
Theoutlaw08
1/12/12 10:50:00AM
Good luck Gonzaga.....you'll need it...shoot for a goal thats reasonable for now...2 fight win streak....
ncordless
1/12/12 11:47:20AM
Me too, GG. Me too.
Pskinner_mma314
1/12/12 1:28:34PM
Well GABE!!!! Want in one hand and dook in the other and see which one fills up first
Chael_Sonnen
1/12/12 1:58:44PM
Well, perhaps in Bellator.
BlueSkiesBurn
1/12/12 3:14:11PM
I want Shannyn Sossamon sitting on my face while making out with Olivia Wilde. I think both of us have about the same odds.
BigCountryFedor
1/12/12 5:08:18PM

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

I want Shannyn Sossamon sitting on my face while making out with Olivia Wilde. I think both of us have about the same odds.

Meh, There's hotter girls in the real world.