chickmagnet
11/12/07 5:49:25PM
Gabriel Gonzaga is going to make a feirce comeback, he will KO
Werdum at UFC 80 and after that he will tko,ko, and submit his way
back into title contension!

WAR GONZAGA!!!!!
tuvok500
11/12/07 5:51:20PM
I also think that he will KO Werdum but after that we will see !!!

cmill21
11/12/07 6:02:09PM
Despite his showing against AA, Werdum is no push over.
hippysmacker
11/12/07 6:04:47PM

Posted by chickmagnet

Gabriel Gonzaga is going to make a feirce comeback, he will KO
Werdum at UFC 80 and after that he will tko,ko, and submit his way
back into title contension!

WAR GONZAGA!!!!!

While I like Gozaga to win , keep in mind that Werdum has neve been stopped. Also, a little less red bull before typing wouldn't be bad idea !!!!!!!!
xchickox
11/12/07 6:12:01PM
i dont think its gonna be easy for gonzaga but i think he will TKO werdum and will move on, i think he can be almost anyone in the heavyweight division
chickmagnet
11/12/07 6:14:39PM
I know Werdum is a good fighter, but AA could have finished him in that fight, Gonzaga is still really confident, he will be back in the mix of the HW division. Mirko Cro Cop was a much more dangerous fight for Gabe than Werdum is going to be, Mirko is the most dangerous documented striker, Werdum is one of the best sub. grapplers in the world, but I think Napao's gameplan will be keep it on the feet and if Gabe does keep it on the feet he will KO Werdum.

Scott_Revels
11/12/07 6:50:38PM
Werdum by TKO (Open Handed Slap) in the Second..
TheLegend
11/12/07 7:17:54PM

Posted by chickmagnet

I know Werdum is a good fighter, but AA could have finished him in that fight, Gonzaga is still really confident, he will be back in the mix of the HW division. Mirko Cro Cop was a much more dangerous fight for Gabe than Werdum is going to be, Mirko is the most dangerous documented striker, Werdum is one of the best sub. grapplers in the world, but I think Napao's gameplan will be keep it on the feet and if Gabe does keep it on the feet he will KO Werdum.

Napao took it to the ground a lot in their first fight so I don't think he will be worried about the ground but I agree that he will probably look to keep it on the feet for a KO.
nickcuc547
11/12/07 8:47:33PM
Gonzaga has the tools to beat any heavyweight in mma, he will be champ before his career is over.
Scott_Revels
11/12/07 10:07:23PM
Having the tools to beat someone, and beating someone are two different things.. Though I do agree, looking at some of the Heavyweights we have in the UFC right now, unless the UFC adds in some really great fighters, then Gabriel will most likely become champion.. Give it about two years, when the Fedors, Coutures, Sylvias, Cro Cops, Nogs, etc have been thinned out to either none, or a few, that's when he'll likely become champion..
John_Jobber
11/12/07 10:15:01PM

Posted by Scott_Revels

Werdum by TKO (Open Handed Slap) in the Second..