Gono's UFC 94 Entrance

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Gono's UFC 94 Entrance
MMAcca
2/3/09 1:55:55PM
fizzle
2/3/09 2:27:02PM
This is so funny, DJ OZMA , a Japanese pop star who is responsible for all of Gono's enterances (Gono copies choriography from his music videos), was banned from doing television in Japan due to his entire crew stripping on national television. So they didn't give up, a new band was formed called Yazima Beauty Salon and their first performance was in drag. Pretty hillarious stuff if you ask me.
scoozna
2/3/09 4:36:18PM
I like Gono's entrances because they are so goofy. If Brock Lesnar tried something like that he'd be booed out of the arena (and rightly so).

While I like it, I don't really want anyone else doing it.
higdon10
2/3/09 6:40:51PM
Gono's entrances are one of a kind. I cant get enough.
mrsmiley
2/4/09 8:46:56AM
More fighters need grand entrances like this.
roadking95th
2/4/09 5:51:27PM
I sure hope vaseline wasn't found on Gono
bls1919
2/4/09 7:05:47PM
This isnt Pride or Japan. Maybe if he spent more time training and a litle less choreographing he could have won the fight!?!?!?!?!? I dont like this kind of stuff at all. Hated it in Pride and hate it in the UFC. Get to the cage and get to buisness. Be silly all you want outside the arena, just another reason for a newbie not to like the sport IMO. Sorry for the rant but i feel strongly about this.
bigbubbano23
2/5/09 12:28:40AM
good way to keep it interesting
Hendo67
2/5/09 2:01:17PM

Posted by bls1919

This isnt Pride or Japan. Maybe if he spent more time training and a litle less choreographing he could have won the fight!?!?!?!?!? I dont like this kind of stuff at all. Hated it in Pride and hate it in the UFC. Get to the cage and get to buisness. Be silly all you want outside the arena, just another reason for a newbie not to like the sport IMO. Sorry for the rant but i feel strongly about this.

hahaha, you stole the words right out of my mouth.
warglory
2/5/09 6:51:12PM

Posted by bls1919

Why would someone new not like the sport because of an entrance? It's just all in fun man, Gono has always done this, win or lose.