Gomi Looked Sick

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Gomi Looked Sick
« Previous Page
tberg420
2/26/07 6:06:35PM
I love when people use the look at Diaz's face as a reason to defend Gomi. Didn't Gomi get choked out? A loss is a loss no matter which way you look at it.
www-WeLoan-us
2/26/07 6:10:14PM
i agree....just look at the Melvin Gulliard vs Neer..Neer was so bloody and gulliard got sloppy and got caught with the arm bar....
Trapt1nw0nder
2/26/07 6:14:52PM

Posted by www-WeLoan-us

i agree....just look at the Melvin Gulliard vs Neer..Neer was so bloody and gulliard got sloppy and got caught with the arm bar....

it was triangle choke..
THE_AXE_MURDERER
2/26/07 6:17:13PM

Posted by keith-hackney1

Posted by THE_AXE_MURDERER

Something was wrong with Gomi tonight he didnt have any energy he didnt look right even when he came out he looked drained and sick.

Gomi weren't sick, he was scared !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha i highly doubt that.
jaba
2/27/07 8:03:52PM
no way diaz was dominatin the standup
loller90278
2/27/07 8:07:29PM

Posted by jaba

theres no way that diaz was dominatin the standup

fixed it for you mate =]
JoeMimic
2/27/07 8:17:10PM
Gomi went from being on top throwing down punches to trading punches to landing a big shot and trying to finish with punches to having Diaz hit him at will with every punch. You're talking jabs uppercuts hooks everything was landing for Diaz and what was Gomi doing? Throwing WILD haymakers and whiffing. Nick was the better fighter Saturday night period.
hathcock32
2/27/07 8:25:37PM
haha ive never heard so many excuses in my life. I really had trouble reading some of these dumb comments. Gomi nuthuggers are the worst kind. I went from not liking the guy to hating him becuz of all these excuses of why he lost the fight. HE LOST DEAL WITH IT. If he gassed....well thats his fault
Pages: 1 2 [3]