Gokor coming out with an instructional

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » MMA Training » Gokor coming out with an instructional
richieb19
12/6/07 11:44:20PM
Preview

Definately getting this one...
madmarck
12/7/07 1:49:09PM
This looks good.
I really liked Dean Listers DVD but it showed too little grappling for my likes. Some innovative stuff on it though.
Omega
12/7/07 8:05:39PM
Pffft, I don't know why I just don't go down and just train with him. The video looks great though and I think I know the guy he was throwing.
richieb19
12/7/07 10:06:53PM

Posted by Omega

Pffft, I don't know why I just don't go down and just train with him. The video looks great though and I think I know the guy he was throwing.

If I lived in Cali I would definately train there. Albeit it's expensive, you get Gene LeBell and Gokor as senseis.
madmarck
12/8/07 8:41:44PM

Posted by richieb19

Posted by Omega

If I lived in Cali I would definately train there. Albeit it's expensive, you get Gene LeBell and Gokor as senseis.

That sounds pretty awesome.
The DVD's are great for someone who lives in a small city though. IE me. I love watching em then trying some of the things out when i roll. Albeit its a lot better having someone actually show you the moves and then practice it right after.
salboski
12/17/07 1:09:30PM
When is this coming out?

Definitely have to pick it up.
chris91301
12/19/07 1:58:53PM
That was the video from warrior paradise training, i was there.

Gokor is a very very good fighter, not a very good trainer though in my opinion.
bayonetxwork
12/19/07 4:17:39PM
Anyone know where I can download some of these at? I have a Le Banner one, a couple Gracie vids, and a Duke Roufus one so far. But I'd really like to get the Lister one, as well as this one.
chris91301
12/28/07 11:31:22PM
budovideos.com

I think thats the guys that were taping it. I remember that well because when someone else at warrior paradise tried taping it Gokor disallowed saying that only budovideos can do it.