Glover Texieira

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Glover Texieira
armbar66j7
10/14/11 2:07:11AM
I'm absolutley fascinated with this guy, his control and god-like prowess is an amazing thing to watch. I need to be able to see this guy fight in the UFC soon, any one else agree?

(ive seen a handful of his fights, mainly his recent wins over ferreira, peselj, cruz and eastman, but hes got somethin special about him, hes not your typical brazillian
Budgellism
10/14/11 11:58:29AM
I've been a fan of his for a while as well. I hope he makes it there soon.
emfleek
10/14/11 12:12:31PM

Posted by Budgellism

Ditto. The last I heard, he was supposedly going to be in the UFC by the end of the year now that his passport issues are resolved.
Budgellism
10/14/11 12:27:02PM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by Budgellism

Ditto. The last I heard, he was supposedly going to be in the UFC by the end of the year now that his passport issues are resolved.

That's good to hear. He's been one of the best prospects outside of the ufc for a long time now.
emfleek
10/14/11 12:28:10PM

Posted by Budgellism

That's good to hear. He's been one of the best prospects outside of the ufc for a long time now.

This was a long time ago...back when UFC Rio was first announced (or around then, anyways).
armbar66j7
10/14/11 1:53:21PM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by Budgellism

This was a long time ago...back when UFC Rio was first announced (or around then, anyways).

Hopefully the ufc will pick him up soon and maybe somebody with hype can finally make a splash there
Omega_8
10/15/11 8:18:56PM
Yeah, the guys a machine. I've been following him for a while, i know its a bit early to say this, but i would love to see him mix it up with Rampage