Glory 11 Chicago - Saturday October 12

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Glory 11 Chicago - Saturday October 12
ThaAxeMurderer7
8/6/13 2:52:13PM
I'm super pumped for this guys. I will be attending my first Glory show in October at the Sears Centre in Hoffman Estates. It will be their debut on Spike and it has a few of my favorite fighters.

Light Heavyweight Main Event:
Tyrone Spong vs. Nathan Corbett

Heavyweight Grand Slam Tournament
Gokhan Saki vs. Rico Verhoeven
Daniel Ghita vs. Anderson "Braddock" Silva

Plus more to be announced soon....

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
sparky
8/6/13 4:01:36PM
Daniel Ghita is on the card count me in. Dude is by far my fav kickboxer to watch

ThaAxeMurderer7
8/6/13 4:23:54PM
He's awesome to watch, Sparky. That body kick KO of Jamal Ben Saddik was beautiful. Saki vs. Ghita in the finals!
Budgellism
8/6/13 6:04:35PM
Spong, Saki and Ghita? Oh hell ya
JoeWarren33
8/6/13 6:12:40PM
I am a big fan of Saki. Miss watching Overeem and Manhoef in kickboxing. But card seems pretty good so far, wonder who else will be added. Will be anyones game moving forward now with no Sammy.
GDPofMPG
8/6/13 6:22:00PM
Did I miss Glory 10?

9 was fun, this looks pretty good also.
ThaAxeMurderer7
8/6/13 7:38:15PM

Posted by JoeWarren33

I am a big fan of Saki. Miss watching Overeem and Manhoef in kickboxing. But card seems pretty good so far, wonder who else will be added. Will be anyones game moving forward now with no Sammy.

#6 ranked welterweight Joseph "Bazooka Joe" Valtellini confirmed on his twitter today that he will be fighting #4 ranked Karim Ghajji in the co-main event. This card is shaping up nicely.
ThaAxeMurderer7
8/6/13 7:45:55PM

Posted by GDPofMPG

Did I miss Glory 10?

9 was fun, this looks pretty good also.

Nope. Glory 10 Los Angeles is Saturday, September 28th. That's the Middleweight Tournament.

Glory 11 Chicago is Saturday, October 12th and will be Glory's debut on Spike.

Glory 12 will be back in New York on November 9th and it's expected to have Giorgio Petrosyan which will be really freakin cool!

ThaAxeMurderer7
8/6/13 7:47:22PM
Get ready, guys!! When people witness the greatest stand-up fighters on earth for free on Spike, kickboxing is going to blow up!!!!
sparky
8/6/13 8:24:16PM

Posted by ThaAxeMurderer7

Get ready, guys!! When people witness the greatest stand-up fighters on earth for free on Spike, kickboxing is going to blow up!!!!

I second that
BillsNewAccount
8/8/13 12:33:46PM
I hope they have 'karate homo' fight. He is my favorite heel in the fight game. Just brushing his hair while gazing into his ultra fab mirror in between rounds.