At a glance: UFC fighters and their official entrance songs

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » At a glance: UFC fighters and their official entrance songs
« Previous Page
mrsmiley
1/9/09 8:22:32PM
UFC entrances have always seemed too weak to me.
I prefer the entrances they use in Japan.
cmill21
1/9/09 9:41:40PM
I would pick Phase by Breaking Benjamin, but I would do the old make my opponent wait, but I would look pretty dumb if I was walking in first lol. Best entrance ever
Diamondback2
1/10/09 4:12:29AM

Posted by mrsmiley

UFC entrances have always seemed too weak to me.
I prefer the entrances they use in Japan.

I use to belive the same way till i started buying MMA dvd's

When watching 9-10 PRIDE events in a row i find myself skipping the entrances 90% of the time. When i watch UFC dvd's (they cut out entrances for all but the top cpl fights) i never have to touch my remote.

The only time i could see having a longer than usual entrance for fighters is for main events. But if it aint broke why try and fix it.
RiseUp21
1/26/09 12:56:32PM

Posted by Jackelope

Posted by Jackelope

I always find songs that I want to walk to, but the intro is too long for the song to really hit. All the smaller shows barely give you any time with your walkout song, so it's hard to pick one.

Good examples are "Shove It" by the Deftones
and "Fall Into Sleep" by Mudvayne

I'd love to use either of those, but the intros are far too long

Just thought of another one that is along these lines- "Reise, reise" by Rammstein always gets me pumped, but the intro for that is WAY too long

Find someone with audio engineering experience, and have him cut the song down to just the part you want. its easy as hell for them to do, and you can give him a shout-out or something in return.
roadking95th
1/26/09 11:48:12PM
Surprised no one mentioned this:

Jon Fitch: Rusty Cage, a Johnny Cash remake of Soundgarden.

You know, they are fighting in a cage
Pages: 1 [2]