Im glad to finally be a part of something

MMAPlayground.com » Community » Introduce yourself » Im glad to finally be a part of something
gimmper
3/1/07 1:53:13PM
Many miles from home and no where to rest my head a fight gym took me in and let me sleep on an old matress in the back. I cleaned, dried sweat and carried spit buckets...Fistica became a passion which grew into a hunger...like a wolf I became a glutton for blood. Years and wars later like an addict I crave the rush...But age isn't as kind as it once was. So now I will chat with warriors, wannabes, and critics about what was, is, and may never be. Looking forward. Thank You
gimmper
3/1/07 1:54:11PM

Posted by gimmper

Many miles from home and no where to rest my head a fight gym took me in and let me sleep on an old matress in the back. I cleaned, dried sweat and carried spit buckets...Fistica became a passion which grew into a hunger...like a wolf I became a glutton for blood. Years and wars later like an addict I crave the rush...But age isn't as kind as it once was. So now I will chat with warriors, wannabes, and critics about what was, is, and may never be. Looking forward. Thank You

BloodandTears
3/1/07 2:13:58PM

Posted by gimmper

Posted by gimmper

I for one support what you are doing here. You have great courage to speak out like that
Broknmunky
3/2/07 10:35:55AM
I agree! I think you are just what our fight camp needs and I welcome you!