Girly/gay things that you like.

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Girly/gay things that you like.
« Previous Page
warglory
11/17/08 5:43:24PM
When Harry Met Sally is one of my most favorite movies.

I also prefer cats to dogs and was very broken up when I had to put my pal down a few months ago.

dannyfrank
11/18/08 6:42:11PM

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

the movie Juno

juno is not girly/gay! that movie is pure amazingness!
Svartorm
11/19/08 5:35:52AM

Posted by madmarck

I just watched my First episode of 'The OC' last night............ and liked it.

It made me feel dirty inside.
So i watched several movies to make up for it
Death Wish
Death Wish 2
Death Wish 3
The Dirty Dozen
Death Hunt

I figured whats more manly than Charles Bronson?

Its scientifically proven that watching the scene in Death Hunt, where Bronson jumps out of his blown-up cabin and kills half the cast of the movie with a sawed off pump shotgun IN SLOW MOTION, triples your levels of heterosexuality. If Richard Simons watched that scene, he'd become a trucker.
hippysmacker
11/20/08 7:54:34AM
jocksmall
11/20/08 4:29:34PM

Posted by Svartorm

I realize we're all manly, MMA loving men with tons of testosterone here, but everyone does or likes something thats a bit fruity, so lets all share those guilty pleasures.

- I like Fleetwood Mac, and will occasionally sing along, even though I'm basically singing about being a gilted woman half the time.

- I love those flavored creams you can get for your tea or coffee. Coconut Creme and Tiramisu are my two favorites.

- I talk to dogs like they can understand and comprehend everything I say, and even go so far as to ask them questions.

Thats all I got for right now. What do you have?

dude fleetwood mac is classic but i like all kinds of music but here is some on my ipod thatmany would think is gay. im 39 so im over others perceptions.
sheryl crow, elvis, frank sinatra, billy joel, but i also have everthing else.
i too like when harry met sally, but i like alot of chick ficks my wife and i watch "how to lose a guy in 10 days frequently, also sleepless in seatle, far and away, legends of the fall, titantic, somethings gotta give, and im sure im leaving out a few so laugh it up guys.
bobbydoomocculta
12/3/08 12:23:55AM
I used to sing Total eclipse of the heart pretty frequently at karaoke bars...
I have a habit of instinctively crossing my legs like a girl when I sit... It just happens i can't control it...
And I Rock a bit of manowar...
jiujitsufreak74
12/3/08 1:08:18AM

Posted by dannyfrank

the movie Juno

juno is not girly/gay! that movie is pure amazingness!

thank god someone else feels this way
madmarck
12/3/08 9:10:52AM

Posted by Svartorm

Posted by madmarck

I just watched my First episode of 'The OC' last night............ and liked it.

It made me feel dirty inside.
So i watched several movies to make up for it
Death Wish
Death Wish 2
Death Wish 3
The Dirty Dozen
Death Hunt

I figured whats more manly than Charles Bronson?

Its scientifically proven that watching the scene in Death Hunt, where Bronson jumps out of his blown-up cabin and kills half the cast of the movie with a sawed off pump shotgun IN SLOW MOTION, triples your levels of heterosexuality. If Richard Simons watched that scene, he'd become a trucker.

It is pretty Frickin awesome. If you notice however Lee Marvins Character doesn't bite it. Not becasue its based on a true story but becasue Lee Marvin is also the Man.
AchillesHeel
12/3/08 9:14:15AM

the movie Juno

Posted by warglory

When Harry Met Sally is one of my most favorite movies.

Both are great movies, and the characters played by Michael Cera and Billy Crystal are so relatable as guys, I don't even think of them as "chick flicks" (although I know what you mean).

Posted by Svartorm

Haha. Awesome.
Drudinh
12/4/08 5:10:05AM
Once in a while I like to pick up the city pages and read the sagave love column
The_Metal_Maniac
12/4/08 11:44:33PM
I'm not sure if this fits under this category, but I listen to Sam Cooke, Ben.E King (The Drifters), Otis Redding, Marvin Gaye, and other soul, R&B, and Motown singers. In general die hard fan of late 50's early 60's recordings.
Drudinh
12/9/08 4:36:40AM

Posted by The_Metal_Maniac

I'm not sure if this fits under this category, but I listen to Sam Cooke, Ben.E King (The Drifters), Otis Redding, Marvin Gaye, and other soul, R&B, and Motown singers. In general die hard fan of late 50's early 60's recordings.

Far from gay. That is classic shit right there
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]