Girly/gay things that you like.

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Girly/gay things that you like.
« Previous Page | Next Page »
The_Ho_Bag
11/10/08 2:05:15PM
favorite color is purple

i like to shop

im picky about alot of things lol

too many more ahahaha but i cant u guys that
MMAcca
11/10/08 2:45:08PM

Posted by madmarck

because i think shes hot, but becasue i think Reality TV is better than my life.

Propped
emfleek
11/10/08 3:13:28PM
I need to go home and piss outside or something. I'm in need of feeling manly after reading this thre...ouch. I just broke a damn nail!

4u2nv
11/10/08 4:30:02PM
i do a lot of girly crap... for example:

-I like shopping for myself.
-I'm really picky about how i look and how i dress for an occasion.
-I take long showers.
-I sometimes crack open some of those girly mags to see what their gossiping about.
No Homo but i sometimes check out other dudes to see what their wearing and how they act, especially if their with a hotter chick then I'm with at the time.
-I have way to many shoes
-I'm some what of a neat freak
and the list could go on but I'm going to stop here before I lose anymore manliness.
iwannabesedated
11/10/08 4:33:55PM

Posted by 4u2nv

No Homo but i sometimes check out other dudes to see what their wearing and how they act, especially if their with a hotter chick then I'm with at the time.
:

Uh,well chicks dont necessarily date a dude by the way he dresses.Those are shallow girls that your better off not wasting time on.
emfleek
11/10/08 4:45:45PM

Posted by 40ouncetofreedom

Uh,well chicks dont necessarily date a dude by the way he dresses.Those are shallow girls that your better off not wasting time on.

We call them 'strippers' around these parts.
gsquat
11/11/08 3:44:13PM
I like fleek, and he's pretty girly/gay. Other than that... When I was 4 I liked Care Bears. Oh, I used to like Tim Sylvia too. Thats pretty gay.
emfleek
11/11/08 3:49:40PM

Posted by gsquat

I like fleek, and he's pretty girly/gay. Other than that... When I was 4 I liked Care Bears. Oh, I used to like Tim Sylvia too. Thats pretty gay.

I swear...blow one guy and wear a mini skirt one friggin' time and you're labeled as a gay for life!!! This is BS!!!

dannyfrank
11/11/08 4:03:57PM

Posted by gsquat

Oh, I used to like Tim Sylvia too. Thats pretty gay.

wow man. you're shameless
iwannabesedated
11/11/08 4:08:07PM
I sing purple rain by Prince in the shower.

I used to listen to Kiss.

I like doing shots of Washington Apples.

Eyes without a face by Billy Idol is a great song and so is Mony Mony i dont care what my friends say.

iwannabesedated
11/11/08 4:09:29PM

Posted by emfleek

We call them 'strippers' around these parts.

Strippers dont care about your clothes..they just care about your money..I think you have that backwards.
gsquat
11/11/08 4:09:38PM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by gsquat

I swear...blow one guy and wear a mini skirt one friggin' time and you're labeled as a gay for life!!! This is BS!!!

Its ok. I understand. Desperate times call for cross-dressing and bj's. Like this one time I needed money to get out of Mexico, and there was this show... with this donkey... and the guy who was supposed to do it didn't show up... so I was like, "Hey. Its just a big floppy donkey dick."...
emfleek
11/11/08 4:10:57PM

Strippers dont care about your clothes..they just care about your money..I think you have that backwards.

Nice clothes = indicator of someone having money. I don't have it backwards. You're just not looking at it from all angles.
iwannabesedated
11/11/08 4:23:33PM

Posted by emfleek

Nice clothes = indicator of someone having money. I don't have it backwards. You're just not looking at it from all angles.

Not really..I mean i've been to several strip clubs and i didnt wear my sunday best or anything..I just sat my cash in front of me and let the girl twirk it for me.You cant always assume someone has money because they wear nice clothes nor can you think someone is poor because they dont dress nice.If you got money in front of you.Stripper will come your way..The sharp dressed guy in the suit wont get any attention if his money isnt being flaunted.
emfleek
11/11/08 4:25:30PM

Not really..I mean i've been to several strip clubs and i didnt wear my sunday best or anything..I just sat my cash in front of me and let the girl twirk it for me.You cant always assume someone has money because they wear nice clothes nor can you think someone is poor because they dont dress nice.If you got money in front of you.Stripper will come your way..The sharp dressed guy in the suit wont get any attention if his money isnt being flaunted.

Strippers *do* venture outside the strip club, though. You may not notice because they're not dangling in front of you, but they do. The same theory can be used for having a stack of money in front of you...having that money in front of you doesn't mean you've got the money to be spending/blowing.

Maybe instead of saying 'stripper', I should've said 'scavenger' or 'gold digger'...
emfleek
11/11/08 4:27:04PM

Posted by emfleek

Nice clothes = POSSIBLE indicator of someone having money. I don't have it backwards. You're just not looking at it from all angles.

Edited.
gsquat
11/11/08 4:27:43PM
Alright, alright. All this stripper talk is a little too straight for this thread don't ya think. Lets gay it up boys. Remember its a girly/gay things you like thread. Not a manly/hetero things you like. Lets keep it homo, eh?
iwannabesedated
11/11/08 4:28:52PM

Posted by gsquat

Alright, alright. All this stripper talk is a little too straight for this thread don't ya think. Lets gay it up boys. Remember its a girly/gay things you like thread. Not a manly/hetero things you like. Lets keep it homo, eh?

We;re talking Male Strippers
emfleek
11/11/08 4:29:56PM

Posted by gsquat

Yeah, I thought that was pretty obvious when I mentioned 'dangling'...

Jeez, ya silly goose!
gsquat
11/11/08 4:31:41PM

Posted by gsquat

Well then... as you were.
CwB
11/11/08 6:23:05PM
i might be the only 20 year old guy in the world who likes gardening...

all i have to say is reading girl magazines is not girly, (unless you are reading them while not on the toilet) some articles are awesome...
ex:20 ways to better please your man, I made sure my girl seen that one.
dannyfrank
11/11/08 7:50:03PM
NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP,
NEVER GONNA LET YOU DOWN,
NEVER GONNA RUN AROUND
NEVER GONNA HURT YOU!!!!!!!!!!

Aaronno9
11/11/08 8:00:49PM

Posted by MMAcca

Posted by Aaronno9

I watch the o.c and one tree hill all the time.

me too, but i also own every single season of both on dvd . My excuse is that i'm buying them for my girlfriend, but really they're all mine.

I also tend to read all of my girlfriends magazines and love the problem pages in papaers/mags, etc...

Haha, i have all the seasons of one tree hill, and my girlfriend has all the seasons on the o.c, so we just chop and change when need be.

Im also a fan of the problem pages, some of the shit people send in is just to funny!
haggiswashere
11/12/08 6:09:40AM
This. This literally chokes me up almost everytime i hear it. And if you say you don't get choked up then you are a f**kin liar!!!!

BTW please listen all the way through. it gets really good at the end.
big_timmy
11/12/08 6:20:12AM
"i think im in love with you" by jessica simpson.

i sit down to pee at home. it saves dribbles....

i once drank light beer

The_Metal_Maniac
11/12/08 7:18:51AM
I like the Gin Blossoms.
pv3Hpv3p
11/12/08 10:45:26AM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by gsquat

You can paint one painting, but that doesn't make you painter... You can build one house and that doesn't make you a carpenter... But I swear, you suck one dick and... lol

This thread's got me cracking up...

I love to cook (don't really know if that counts)
I talk to animals (cats/dogs) in highptiched baby voices
I like furntiture shopping and home decorating
cowcatcher
11/12/08 10:57:40AM
days of our lives......it feels so good to finally get that off my chest
madmarck
11/17/08 3:43:51PM
I just watched my First episode of 'The OC' last night............ and liked it.

It made me feel dirty inside.
So i watched several movies to make up for it
Death Wish
Death Wish 2
Death Wish 3
The Dirty Dozen
Death Hunt

I figured whats more manly than Charles Bronson?
jiujitsufreak74
11/17/08 4:31:24PM
the movie Juno
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4