Girly/gay things that you like.

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Girly/gay things that you like.
« Previous Page | Next Page »
Ben_Hutch
11/8/08 6:21:13PM

Posted by dannyfrank

Posted by Ben_Hutch

I ask my cats what's wrong when they miow while looking at me, I have debates with them when I'm trying to get them to go outside but they don't want to, I ask them if they can move up because I have no space on the sofa, I ask them if they have much planned for the up-coming week, and I tell them that if they don't eat their food I'll put them in the Chokey (from Matilda).

holy crap are we the same person!?!?

Haha you do those things to? Sometimes i get miows in reply from them which only encourages me to talk to them for even longer lol
dannyfrank
11/8/08 7:30:43PM

Posted by Ben_Hutch

Posted by dannyfrank

Posted by Ben_Hutch

I ask my cats what's wrong when they miow while looking at me, I have debates with them when I'm trying to get them to go outside but they don't want to, I ask them if they can move up because I have no space on the sofa, I ask them if they have much planned for the up-coming week, and I tell them that if they don't eat their food I'll put them in the Chokey (from Matilda).

Haha you do those things to? Sometimes i get miows in reply from them which only encourages me to talk to them for even longer lol

yeah, all the time. whats bad is that sometimes i dont realize im doing it until i've been talking to my cat for 10 minutes
higdon10
11/8/08 7:45:25PM

Posted by dannyfrank

Posted by Ben_Hutch

Posted by dannyfrank

Posted by Ben_Hutch

yeah, all the time. whats bad is that sometimes i dont realize im doing it until i've been talking to my cat for 10 minutes

Maybe you guys can get matching outfits. It's always cute when couples dress alike.
mentalcase
11/8/08 8:35:00PM
sometimes i think of brad pit & johnny depp when im getting down with my gf
mkiv9secsupra
11/8/08 9:09:16PM
Elton John is one of my favorite classic rock singers... And Tiny Dancer is my favorite from him.....
Jackelope
11/8/08 9:19:20PM

Posted by moob

Posted by hippysmacker

I don't think its girly , but I take long hot baths with special salts and stuff. Its actually something a highschool football coach( was also a physical therapist) told me he did to recover . I started doing it, and still do to this day. I will spend over an hour in there reading a book and relaxing .

Do you burn scented candles as well?

LMAO, I do. I use a luffa, put on scented candles and soft music, and take a bath with epsom salt. I just did it tonight for about 30 minutes because I'm sore as hell. I skipped on the shaving of the legs at least, though
Jackelope
11/8/08 9:21:03PM

Posted by Aaronno9
It also brings a tear to my eye everytime the terminator kills himself at the end of T2.

Are you kidding me? That's the manliest thing in this thread. No shame in that whatsoever
Aaronno9
11/8/08 9:26:06PM
Good to know, considering its happened every time ive watched it since i was about 8, im almost 21 now and i wouldnt like to guess how many times ive watched it
Jackelope
11/8/08 9:30:12PM

Posted by Aaronno9

Good to know, considering its happened every time ive watched it since i was about 8, im almost 21 now and i wouldnt like to guess how many times ive watched it

Watching T2, Aliens 2, and the Predator any time they are on TV are all part of your duties as a man
Rush
11/8/08 9:42:18PM

Posted by Jackelope

Posted by Aaronno9

Watching T2, Aliens 2, and the Predator any time they are on TV are all part of your duties as a man

No, it is your duty as a man to have all of these in your DVD collection and force your wife or girlfriend to watch them on (at least) a semi regular basis.

mentalcase
11/8/08 10:22:56PM
Why are we all so eager and proud to let everyone know how gay we are??
emfleek
11/8/08 10:54:10PM
- I bitch non-stop about dumb shit.
- I, too, watch the Hills w/my girlfriend.
haggiswashere
11/8/08 11:28:42PM
I love flowers. I was a flower delivery guy and it just made everything seem better. makes your day when you have been having a pretty crappy day and then you sit in your car and just have the smell of flowers in there. it was awesome. and i have 3 cats and no dogs....
SpiderSilva
11/9/08 12:46:23AM

Posted by mentalcase

Why are we all so eager and proud to let everyone know how gay we are??

I have admitted to friends and family including my wife that some guys are just good looking dudes

-Ewin McGregor
- Ricky Martin

I know Im not proud but why hide it
MMAcca
11/9/08 2:46:34AM

Posted by Aaronno9

I watch the o.c and one tree hill all the time.

me too, but i also own every single season of both on dvd . My excuse is that i'm buying them for my girlfriend, but really they're all mine.

I also tend to read all of my girlfriends magazines and love the problem pages in papaers/mags, etc...
Kracker_Jap
11/9/08 1:11:58PM

Posted by moob

So, basically, what we've discovered from this thread, is that a large number of our forum members are secretly fags.

Personally, I'm so butch, I ate nails for breakfast, shit bricks, run over small animals in my car as often as I can etc etc.

If we were in a prison cell together......

you would be the one doing the cleaning
moob
11/9/08 1:27:28PM

Posted by Kracker_Jap

Posted by moob

So, basically, what we've discovered from this thread, is that a large number of our forum members are secretly fags.

Personally, I'm so butch, I ate nails for breakfast, shit bricks, run over small animals in my car as often as I can etc etc.

Aye, but I wouldn't be the one bending down to pick up the soap.
mikevolz
11/9/08 1:30:03PM
if my dog doesn't like a girl i bring home shes gone... at least after the night...
Kracker_Jap
11/9/08 2:08:25PM

Posted by moob

Posted by Kracker_Jap

Posted by moob

If I drop soap or you keep the cell clean its because that how I wanted it to be
ncordless
11/9/08 2:20:31PM

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

Elton John is one of my favorite classic rock singers... And Tiny Dancer is my favorite from him.....

Hold me closer Tony Danza...
moob
11/9/08 3:03:32PM

Posted by Kracker_Jap

Posted by moob

Posted by Kracker_Jap

Posted by moob

If I drop soap or you keep the cell clean its because that how I wanted it to be

Whatever you say, Bubba.
MMAcca
11/9/08 3:50:42PM
I heard it only counts if you push back........?
Khaos
11/9/08 7:41:07PM
Lets see:

I don't mind having to wear make-up

I enjoy shopping

I wear purple and pink sometimes

I'm in touch with my emotions

I dressed as a transvestite hooker for Halloween this year.
tdietel01
11/9/08 9:08:52PM
I am in love with Edward Cullen!
I love reading those books! now that i said that outloud i am kinda embarrassed
dannyfrank
11/9/08 9:44:01PM
when no one else is around, i sing "hollaback girl"
iwannabesedated
11/9/08 9:46:50PM
I like to poop naked.
dannyfrank
11/9/08 9:48:40PM

Posted by 40ouncetofreedom

I like to poop naked.

beerman77
11/9/08 10:41:49PM

Posted by Svartorm

Posted by hippysmacker

I don't think its girly , but I take long hot baths with special salts and stuff. Its actually something a highschool football coach( was also a physical therapist) told me he did to recover . I started doing it, and still do to this day. I will spend over an hour in there reading a book and relaxing .

Yeah, but its girly because you shave your legs while you're in there.

wow i am glan you touched this one 1st. i was going to say that all you need is some candles and a glass of wine and your thier, ,
bigbubbano23
11/9/08 11:11:49PM
i really enjoy deserts and i like the movie the wizard of oz
madmarck
11/10/08 11:27:10AM
I watch Brooke Hogan Knows Best.
And not because i think shes hot, but becasue i think Reality TV is better than my life.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4