Girly/gay things that you like.

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Girly/gay things that you like.
Next Page »
Svartorm
11/8/08 12:44:08AM
I realize we're all manly, MMA loving men with tons of testosterone here, but everyone does or likes something thats a bit fruity, so lets all share those guilty pleasures.

- I like Fleetwood Mac, and will occasionally sing along, even though I'm basically singing about being a gilted woman half the time.

- I love those flavored creams you can get for your tea or coffee. Coconut Creme and Tiramisu are my two favorites.

- I talk to dogs like they can understand and comprehend everything I say, and even go so far as to ask them questions.

Thats all I got for right now. What do you have?
voodoo-jitsu
11/8/08 1:18:48AM
the golden girls, the hills, and shoping
my friends always give me crap about that
RNC
11/8/08 1:58:08AM
I like cats more than dogs.
voodoo-jitsu
11/8/08 2:04:45AM
i didnt think of that i like cats better too
hippysmacker
11/8/08 4:01:58AM
I don't think its girly , but I take long hot baths with special salts and stuff. Its actually something a highschool football coach( was also a physical therapist) told me he did to recover . I started doing it, and still do to this day. I will spend over an hour in there reading a book and relaxing .
mentalcase
11/8/08 4:02:28AM
i have a fuffy little kitten in my avatar, thats pretty gay i guess
but i like dogs too cheak out my dog in my profile pic
ThaAxeMurderer7
11/8/08 4:35:43AM
I actually really like shopping. Maybe I try to cover it up by going with my girlfriend. I also like to listen to Justin Timberlake sometimes when driving. Mostly with my girlfriend but I am guilty of listening to it by myself lol. Oh yea, kitties are the shit. I also like HGTV and I have these pair of velour pajamas that are tiger striped....I think I'm gonna stop there
Svartorm
11/8/08 4:57:14AM

Posted by hippysmacker

I don't think its girly , but I take long hot baths with special salts and stuff. Its actually something a highschool football coach( was also a physical therapist) told me he did to recover . I started doing it, and still do to this day. I will spend over an hour in there reading a book and relaxing .

Yeah, but its girly because you shave your legs while you're in there.
We_Todd_Did
11/8/08 5:46:29AM
I'm a total shoe whore.I easily have 3-4 times as many shoes as my wife.I am pretty much forbidden to go to Zappo's now.

I also prefer cats (is that femme?Dogs are just so damn needy!)

I am an anal-retentive perfectionist when it comes to cooking.

I use loofa.
SmileR
11/8/08 7:53:39AM
I love reading the problem pages in girly magazines while poopin! Also I use the word pooping for when I go the bathroom.

I always steal my girlfriends snuggle blanket when we watch films.... Its so soft I don't even care I look like a gay Mother Theresa!

I nearly cry everytime I watch The Green Mile....
moob
11/8/08 8:38:57AM

Posted by hippysmacker

Do you burn scented candles as well?
dannyfrank
11/8/08 8:39:09AM
i watch project runway

i love shopping

i have two cats that i talk to in a high-pitched voice

fuzzy slippers kick ass

i actually like listening to my little sister's gosip about people at her school

Rush
11/8/08 9:11:26AM
I shave (with clippers not a razor) my armpits and keep my other bodily hair under control

I like singing, even though I can't sing a note in tune.

My wife says I stand like a girl in the shower.

Thankfully I despise things like Shea butter and vanilla otherwise my penis my fall off one day.
AchillesHeel
11/8/08 9:22:49AM
"Grey's Anatomy"
hippysmacker
11/8/08 10:27:33AM

Posted by Svartorm

Posted by hippysmacker

Yeah, but its girly because you shave your legs while you're in there.

Your just mad becuase I discovered you and moob take baths together, while listening to Tori Amos by candle light.
moob
11/8/08 10:44:12AM
Aaronno9
11/8/08 11:03:17AM
I also talk to my dog as if it can fully comprehend everything i say.

I watch the o.c and one tree hill all the time.

I cried when i watched A walk to remember. Twice. It also brings a tear to my eye everytime the terminator kills himself at the end of T2.
Twenty20Dollars
11/8/08 11:12:12AM
since when is talking to your dog a girly or gay thing.

Man's best friend right there!
Ben_Hutch
11/8/08 11:16:39AM
I ask my cats what's wrong when they miow while looking at me, I have debates with them when I'm trying to get them to go outside but they don't want to, I ask them if they can move up because I have no space on the sofa, I ask them if they have much planned for the up-coming week, and I tell them that if they don't eat their food I'll put them in the Chokey (from Matilda).
SpiderSilva
11/8/08 11:52:42AM
I pee sitting down J/K I find that weird

I sing girl song in a girly high piched voice the big one right now is "bleeding love"
Kracker_Jap
11/8/08 12:21:24PM
Let me get started.....

I really do sit when I pee in doors because I have a 2 guage Prince Albert piercing......

I watch Young and the Restless with my wife.... And would rather eat poop before missing an episode of The Desperate House Wives.....

I use clippers on all excess body hair, not that I have a lot in the first place

I spend at least 1/2 hour everyday catching up and talking about my feelings on important subject with other men on the MMAPlayground

My wife covers up and evens out my skin before we head out for a night on the town

She also plucks my eyebrows....

I love sheryl crow fleetwood mac and Mazy Star.....

I'm addicted to partylite candles

I spend 3-4hours a Day talking on the phone not work related

moob
11/8/08 12:49:10PM

Posted by Kracker_Jap

Let me get started.....

I really do sit when I pee in doors because I have a 2 guage Prince Albert piercing......

I watch Young and the Restless with my wife.... And would rather eat poop before missing an episode of The Desperate House Wives.....

I use clippers on all excess body hair, not that I have a lot in the first place

I spend at least 1/2 hour everyday catching up and talking about my feelings on important subject with other men on the MMAPlayground

My wife covers up and evens out my skin before we head out for a night on the town

She also plucks my eyebrows....

I love sheryl crow fleetwood mac and Mazy Star.....

I'm addicted to partylite candles

I spend 3-4hours a Day talking on the phone not work related

Just as well you mentioned you had a wife.
dannyfrank
11/8/08 12:53:28PM

Posted by Ben_Hutch

I ask my cats what's wrong when they miow while looking at me, I have debates with them when I'm trying to get them to go outside but they don't want to, I ask them if they can move up because I have no space on the sofa, I ask them if they have much planned for the up-coming week, and I tell them that if they don't eat their food I'll put them in the Chokey (from Matilda).

holy crap are we the same person!?!?
george112
11/8/08 2:07:06PM
I love watching Jon and Kate plus 8
evilpimp
11/8/08 3:30:52PM
ok jon and kate plus 8 is a really good show
higdon10
11/8/08 3:34:26PM
I Want It That Way by Backstreet Boys
postman
11/8/08 4:44:52PM
Long hot baths are the best! But mine are so hot I don't know if they can be considered girly, my wife can't get in its so hot. The last movie I watched was the Bucket list and it kinda made me cry maybe a little. I manscape a bit. I will sing All out of love by Air supply. Ok Im done
Manfred
11/8/08 4:45:07PM
Only Svar could get away with a thread like this

- Sex in the City
- Wine Coolers
Mitchell740
11/8/08 4:58:07PM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

since when is talking to your dog a girly or gay thing.

Man's best friend right there!

I agree, you can have more intelluctual conversations with dogs than you can with some women.
higdon10
11/8/08 5:39:51PM

Posted by postman
I will sing All out of love by Air supply.

I'm also guilty of that.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4