Girls love MMA too... :)

MMAPlayground.com » Community » Introduce yourself » Girls love MMA too... :)
« Previous Page | Next Page »
BlueSkiesBurn
12/30/11 4:21:12PM

Posted by DancingDoll

I'm @AshleighLake (and my tweets are very random as well).

I figured it out rather quickly.
Rabi
12/30/11 4:24:37PM
Welcome to Project Mayhem! 74 percent on picks is awesome!
emfleek
12/30/11 4:24:56PM
Look at Rabi going in for the kill with a fight camp invite!

That's my dawg!

BlueSkiesBurn
12/30/11 4:25:48PM
Did Rabi seriously cut his EuroDisney trip short to invite one of like 4 girls on this site to his camp?
Budgellism
12/30/11 4:58:59PM
Nice addition Rabi
Rabi
12/30/11 5:15:35PM

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

Did Rabi seriously cut his EuroDisney trip short to invite one of like 4 girls on this site to his camp?

BlueSkiesBurn
12/30/11 5:17:08PM

Posted by Rabi

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

Troll on, Ray. Troll on.
Ordep
12/30/11 9:06:06PM
3 pages for an "Introduce yourself" board topic. Had to be a girl.

Welcome to the forums!
prophecy033
1/1/12 1:35:38AM

Posted by Budgellism

Nice addition Rabi

with Budge, great pick-up. Although poor_franklin might not like it as he is now #2 in pick % in camp.

Welcome aboard Ashley, its nice to see a women on here that's willing to mix it up with use yahoo's. A few questions if you don't mind.

1. Favorite Fighter
2. Favorite Disciplin
3. Favorite knockout
DancingDoll
1/1/12 2:10:38AM

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by Budgellism

Nice addition Rabi

with Budge, great pick-up. Although poor_franklin might not like it as he is now #2 in pick % in camp.

Welcome aboard Ashley, its nice to see a women on here that's willing to mix it up with use yahoo's. A few questions if you don't mind.

1. Favorite Fighter
2. Favorite Disciplin
3. Favorite knockout

Thanks for the welcome!

And... Good questions! Here's my answers:

Favourite Fighter: Rory MacDonald - Phenom hype is well warranted. He's definitely a future WW title-holder in the making, no real holes in his game and I could watch him ragdoll Diaz over and over again and never get bored. And - he's also a really great guy although he was my fave fighter way before I got to know him so you can't call bias on that one. lol

Favourite Discipline: Jiu-Jitsu - I love the submissions, technique in ground game and especially watching what experts like Demian Maia can do.

Favourite KO: From what I've seen since 129, I'll have to go with Kongo's KO comeback of Barry. That was pretty epic.
Pookie
1/1/12 3:43:15AM

Posted by pmoney

There appears to be a gap of events in your record. What's that all about!? You think this is a game? Some sort of Fantasy predictions and wagers game?

Bitches be crazy.
_________

lol when i saw the thread title and 40 replies i pictured the worst. I was almost dissapointed in us.

But now that i've read through it, i've never propped so many people in one thread, ever. This thread is gold.

A few questions:

1)What are you wearing? Someone had to say it.

2)How hard is it to become a published erotic novelist? That's a serious question.

3)What do you appreciate more, watching displays of skill or heart?

Welcome to the site. And don't listen to Kingsmasher. He's wrong.
DancingDoll
1/1/12 3:57:28AM

Posted by Pookie

Posted by pmoney

There appears to be a gap of events in your record. What's that all about!? You think this is a game? Some sort of Fantasy predictions and wagers game?

Bitches be crazy.
_________

lol when i saw the thread title and 40 replies i pictured the worst. I was almost dissapointed in us.

But now that i've read through it, i've never propped so many people in one thread, ever. This thread is gold.

A few questions:

1)What are you wearing? Someone had to say it.

2)How hard is it to become a published erotic novelist? That's a serious question.

3)What do you appreciate more, watching displays of skill or heart?

Welcome to the site. And don't listen to Kingsmasher. He's wrong.

Haha... yeah, you guys are making me feel like a celebrity already! :)

1. Pink boyshorts and a white tank top at the moment... just like all you guys, right? lol

2. Good question. It wasn't that hard for me, but you have to know how to write. I started posting free stories on the major sites and then a publisher contacted me because I became really popular really quickly and asked me to submit something for an anthology. Then there are calls to submission you can do with various publishing houses, but it's mostly networking and branding once you're established as a credible writer with unique storylines. I'm a bit on the edgier side of things (ie. not the romantic love story type stuff you might think female-writers are about).

3. Displays of heart for sure. I like seeing guys really 'going for it'. One of the guys that really impressed me this way was when Mighty Mouse fought Cruz. He left nothing on the table in that fight and made me a fan. Same with Hominick in the infamous Aldo fight. Of course, you can have all the heart you want but if you get KO'd in the first round every time because your skills are lacking, you aren't going to leave much of a lasting impression, so I think it's ultimately a balance.

Hehe... this is fun... bring on the Qs!
Pookie
1/1/12 4:02:54AM

Posted by DancingDoll

I'm a bit on the edgier side of things (ie. not the romantic love story type stuff you might think female-writers are about).

So you write about vampires and werewolves?
DancingDoll
1/1/12 4:10:51AM

Posted by Pookie

Posted by DancingDoll

I'm a bit on the edgier side of things (ie. not the romantic love story type stuff you might think female-writers are about).

So you write about vampires and werewolves?

Yikes... no supernatural stuff for me. I just write on the more 'explicit' side of things. Sorry I'm trying to think of the right wording to keep my answers forum-pg-friendly. I'm actually thinking of doing a UFC-inspired story at the moment. It's on my radar for 2012.
Rabi
1/1/12 4:14:35AM
I read some of your stuff last night, I really enjoyed it! With the little bit I read (and to describe it PG friendly) you write about people having sex and not making love lol!
DancingDoll
1/1/12 4:19:17AM

Posted by Rabi

I read some of your stuff last night, I really enjoyed it! With the little bit I read (and to describe it PG friendly) you write about people having sex and not making love lol!

Ye-ah... lol

Pookie
1/1/12 4:33:22AM

Posted by Rabi
With the little bit I read you write about people having sex and not making love lol!

That's disappointing.
DancingDoll
1/1/12 12:04:07PM

Posted by Pookie

Posted by Rabi
With the little bit I read you write about people having sex and not making love lol!

That's disappointing.

They're fantasy-based short stories in a niche. When the industry demands change, then I'll change. It's like people don't watch Sasha Grey and Tori Black to watch them 'fall in love'. I write to entertain and as far as readers go, 'romance erotica' is on a downward slide and has been for quite some time. It's just the nature of the game.
Kpro
1/1/12 1:36:23PM

Posted by DancingDoll

It's like people don't watch Sasha Grey and Tori Black to watch them 'fall in love'.

You just crushed my dreams. I thought in the POV vids Sasha and Tori had feelings for me. I feel used.
DancingDoll
1/1/12 1:47:25PM

Posted by Kpro

Posted by DancingDoll

It's like people don't watch Sasha Grey and Tori Black to watch them 'fall in love'.

You just crushed my dreams. I thought in the POV vids Sasha and Tori had feelings for me. I feel used.

LOL... I know how you feel. I always get the vanilla-scented candles going and dim the lights before I turn those vids on too.
Kpro
1/1/12 2:10:35PM

Posted by DancingDoll

Posted by Kpro

LOL... I know how you feel. I always get the vanilla-scented candles going and dim the lights before I turn those vids on too.

You might be a great addition to the site. I always though windowless vans and trench coats were what turned chicks on. I'll have to remember candles and dim lights next time.
DancingDoll
1/1/12 2:19:04PM

Posted by Kpro

Posted by DancingDoll

Posted by Kpro

You might be a great addition to the site. I always though windowless vans and trench coats were what turned chicks on. I'll have to remember candles and dim lights next time.

Nah, that works too. Just turn the head-lights on the van down and hang one of those vanilla-scented car-freshener trees on the rearview mirror. Pretty much the same effect.
Kpro
1/1/12 4:42:03PM

Posted by mmastripped

Check out our MMA Video Contest.... www.mmastripped.com

Does it have anything to do with the thread?

My antivirus software warns me your site is known for spreading viruses and spyware.
prophecy033
1/1/12 4:56:53PM
Shit, the playground hasn't responded to a new member like this since KFM joined. Something tells me these 2 are gonna have a in-depth here real soon
Pookie
1/1/12 6:03:53PM

Posted by prophecy033

Shit, the playground hasn't responded to a new member like this since KFM joined. Something tells me these 2 are gonna have a in-depth here real soon

Aether
1/1/12 7:20:57PM
You seem quite brilliant. I'm impressed.

What part of canodia are you from?
Aether
1/1/12 7:21:51PM

Posted by Pookie

Posted by prophecy033

Looking forward to this.
DancingDoll
1/1/12 7:53:10PM

Posted by Aether

You seem quite brilliant. I'm impressed.

What part of canodia are you from?

lol Thanks! I try to defy the dumb blonde stereotypes whenever I can but trust me, I have my moments.

In order to keep the mystery alive (and since technically this is the internutz and I'm all about privacy) I'll just say that I live in one of the following three Canadian cities: Vancouver, Toronto or Montreal.
Aether
1/1/12 7:55:07PM
Yellowknife's better than all of those. Oh no, it isn't. I got confused.
Bubbles
1/5/12 11:37:54AM
welcome aboard!
Pages: 1 [2] 3