Girl Fights A Guy In A Vale Tudo Match

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Girl Fights A Guy In A Vale Tudo Match
POLL: does watching this change your opinion?
no, and it never will 36% (13)
no 33% (12)
maybe 3% (1)
somewhat 3% (1)
yes 0% (0)
this topic should die already 25% (9)
EvenFlow
12/9/08 8:05:43PM
Link
\

does it change your opinion on letting men fight women? sorry i messed up on the poll title
crushedbacon
12/9/08 8:22:43PM
No some you tube video where some woman subs some dude in some random gym doesn't change much.....I'm sure there are a lot of women out there that can get victories over males in MMA. It is possible, however in elite pro sports its a different story.
There are physiological differences between males and females that makes it disadvantageous for women to compete against men of the same capability. Bottom line.
ohiostate1016
12/9/08 9:48:30PM
I don't know if anybody will agree, but that guy almost looked hesitant to hit that girl. And any TRUE man would definitley be hesitant to - and probably wouldn't - hit a woman.
jiujitsufreak74
12/9/08 9:55:07PM
this was posted already: LINK
Bowen50
12/9/08 9:55:25PM

Posted by ohiostate1016

I don't know if anybody will agree, but that guy almost looked hesitant to hit that girl. And any TRUE man would definitley be hesitant to - and probably wouldn't - hit a woman.

my thoughts exactly
Pitbull09
12/9/08 10:38:25PM
I dont understand this at all. Why are people obsessed to have this happen? Weight divisions are made to equal the playing field and its the same with gender. Is it so hard to understand that they are seperate divisions to ensure fair competition and not to have some gender discrimination.
God has made men and women different. Why is it a big deal to accept?
EvenFlow
12/10/08 1:26:33PM

Posted by Pitbull09

I dont understand this at all. Why are people obsessed to have this happen? Weight divisions are made to equal the playing field and its the same with gender. Is it so hard to understand that they are seperate divisions to ensure fair competition and not to have some gender discrimination.

i just thought it would be a good thread, relax just because i posted it dosnt mean i want men to fight women lol
seanfu
12/10/08 4:17:29PM
I'd punch the bitch lol. Juuust kidding, but I would, and without hesitation if it was a fight.

I totally agree with weight/ gender divisions is sports, but if all of the sudden a girl comes out of nowhere that could kick GSP or Anderson, or Griffins ass let her fight. The whole point of the division is that wemon aren't phisically or (agression/ adrenaline I mean) mentally as good a men as a whole.

It's not sexest to say there are scientifically proven differences in level of physical performance. Most wemen as a whole can out stretch us, we can out lift them, we even.

I have a lot of interest in intergender fights. There was one in muay thai. I've seen females wrestle intergender at tourneys. They lose generally, and sometimes it's hard to look at, but interesting.

And yes, I'd kick her ass, TKO straight shot to the ovaries lol. Don't hate
dannyfrank
12/10/08 5:50:58PM
this didnt change my mind at all because the guy didnt even fight. if he had actually thrown some punches (which i am not advocating ) then the outcome of the fight probably would have been different. just my opinion though
Pitbull09
12/11/08 12:40:50AM

Posted by EvenFlow

Posted by Pitbull09

i just thought it would be a good thread, relax just because i posted it dosnt mean i want men to fight women lol

No prob man, I just wanted to make my opinion solid. I have no prob with your thread. Free opinions and ideas are what make this place great
StriderXero
12/12/08 5:52:17AM
I know for a fact that I wouldn't like to see any girl in a Vale Tudo match against Wanderlei Silva. I feel bad for women fighting Cyborg, now imagine Silva
BigEvil
12/14/08 1:11:27PM
I dont think men should be able to fight women, but i do think Andy Wang should be able to fight women...