Gina Carano video on drunk pics: ‘I work hard and I play hard’

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Gina Carano video on drunk pics: ‘I work hard and I play hard’
MMAcca
11/25/08 1:34:28AM
Twenty20Dollars
11/25/08 12:05:37PM
i want to play hard
The_Ho_Bag
11/25/08 12:16:14PM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

i want to play hard

can i join =-p
grappler0000
11/25/08 12:32:14PM

i want to play hard

Someone should tell her that we're at the playground waiting for her.
MMAcca
11/25/08 3:00:27PM

Posted by The_Ho_Bag

i want to play hard

can i join =-p

Get a room guys......
RampageOwnedYou
11/25/08 5:46:17PM
she also said "im not a lesbian" . So this means, i actually got a chance... YESS!!!!
dannyfrank
11/25/08 7:33:51PM
i'd ground n' pound her all day long
jiujitsufreak74
11/25/08 8:49:37PM
well i'm convinced she plays hard...but i am most definitely not sold on her working hard. if she worked hard, she could actually make weight
Rush
11/25/08 8:51:49PM

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

well i'm convinced she plays hard...but i am most definitely not sold on her working hard. if she worked hard, she could actually make weight

Her work ethic also probably extends to her bedside manner. That is, she might be one of those girls that just lays there. Though I am sure some guys wouldn't care.
mentalcase
11/25/08 9:45:08PM

Posted by Rush

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

Her work ethic also probably extends to her bedside manner. That is, she might be one of those girls that just lays there. Though I am sure some guys wouldn't care.

firstly i don't blame her for not making wight and i wouldn't want her to if it meant taking away size from her lovely breasts

and secondly i doubt she just lays there she would be one of those really aggressive girls that likes to be on top and bite and scratch you and pull your hair when your shagging her- well at least that how she is when i dream about her
Boo_Radley21
11/25/08 10:24:19PM

Posted by The_Ho_Bag

i want to play hard

can i join =-p

haha take it easy there fellas
Rush
11/25/08 10:29:58PM

Posted by mentalcase

bite and scratch you and pull your hair

Maybe she's trying to get away
mentalcase
11/26/08 12:19:08AM

Posted by Rush

Posted by mentalcase

bite and scratch you and pull your hair

Maybe she's trying to get away

i should of seen that coming, trying make me sound like i'm trying to rape her or something,

you kind of took me out of context tho- its sound completly deferent when you put,- she likes to be on top and.... - in front of what you quoted me on
Rush
11/26/08 7:46:08AM

Posted by mentalcase

you kind of took me out of context tho- its sound completly deferent when you put,- she likes to be on top and.... - in front of what you quoted me on

Well, I had to try and get a good soundbyte out of your quote in order for it to work.